Reviews for Unintentional
The Madhatter2 chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Gil... jeez. The truth helps, ya know? :P This is AWESOME! Seriously, I like it! Liar!Gil is very interesting. I LOVE IT! Please update this again soon! This so rocks. Hehe, at least he's treating Catherine well. ;)
iced mint-o-chino chapter 5 . 6/14/2003
Another great chapter! I love your story and your writing! You've captured the characters really well! Please update soon!
The Madhatter2 chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
Man, you and cliffhangers and manipulating words. I LOVE IT! The way this chapter ended was like, 'knock knock, who's there?' Oh man. Please, please, please, update this soon! Reading fanfics is what's gonna get me through finals! ACK!
cleverdistraction chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
OH PLEASE let Cath interrupt Sara's evil plans . . . if she has any, yea, we all can imagine that evil little wink of her eye! LOL j/k! You're doing wonderfully with this story! Keep going, and soon!

Luv,

~Pyro
Chibi Tenshi chapter 4 . 6/5/2003
Ahh! More lovely chaptered fics! :) Anyway, I just wanted to say this fic is definitely promising, and the only thing I have to say is I hate having to wait! I'm sorry for not reviewng earlier but I really haven't been on in 6 days. Wow, I can't even believe it myself. I wish your chapters were a bit longer, but I'll take a new chapter happily :) Once again, your way of capturing emotions and characters are astounding :)
crazypixie chapter 4 . 6/5/2003
me who's me? ITS CATHERINE! right?

*~PIXI~*
ObsessedWithCSI chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
YAY Grissom isnt a virgin anymore...-cough- Well, I saw a few problems that can be passed up, nice work, extremely short for us speed readers who read it in about 1 to 2 mins. (not your fault though), update quickly please.
The Madhatter2 chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
Oh... This is VERY interesting. Poor Catherine. She's had a hard life. I'm intrigued as to where this is going. Please, update again soon! :D
cleverdistraction chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
*sniffle, sniffle* poor Cath . . . sara, o well, he's too old for you anyway! LOL! j/k! I guess I'm a lil biased because I want him to choose Cath and them get together so they can be happy. LOL! I still think Sara deserves someone who is more her age, LOL! G/C you promised! LOL! Keep going with this, I'm eagerly awaiting the resolution of this twisted game Gil Grissom seems to be playing . . . well not all tat twisted, but hey, I was on a role! hehe! Go G/C! Keep going, you're doing great so far.

Luv,

~Pyro
iced mint-o-chino chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
OMG! Great start! Keep it coming... and fast!
The Madhatter2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Yeah, how did this all happen, huh? ;) Wow, what an opener you've started here. Grissom making Catherine AND Sara cry and feel used... wow. What DID happen? Jeez. You've got me hooked.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2