Reviews for The Gamer's Guide to Freedom
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 2/29
too many bad perks from the lottery tbh i hope he gets rid of them fast... they just seem like annoying ways to nerf him. like i can see the kleptomaniac perk fucking him over in a fight hes winning already
Berthfalls chapter 9 . 2/2
What if he summoned The Top G, God himself?
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 1 . 11/14/2023
Im just saying Shiro and Kuro are the brother gods, but theyre both grey because there's no fucking way either of them are good.
VamPyr00 chapter 1 . 10/28/2023
Dude...it makes absolutely no sense that a Blood Boiling spell would deal no damage. Healing the damage would take much more magic than the spell itself! What kind of spell is that?! From what I can tell, it basically uses a small amount of magic power to make a target's blood boil...then uses a MUCH LARGER amount of magic power to undo all the wounds from boiling their blood...which makes the entire spell irrelevant. The only thing that would be even remotely useful for would be torture.

Did he completely forget about his Curse of Enfeeblement? Why not cast Enfeeblement on ALL of them to make them weak and sleepy, instead of trying to Calcify them? Especially the guy that actually punched him, which was fucking pathetic, by the way. He could have even cast Chill Touch on that guy, but just continued being an idiot instead. I get that he might need them alive, but wouldn't it have been much faster with Enfeeblement and use much less mana?

Also...a regular middle aged human actually punched him in the face... He has a 10 times multiplier on all his stats, so getting hit by that guy AT ALL is fucking pathetic. Not even mentioning that he has a fucking GAMER ability.

My largest issues with the story so far are the multiple nerfs and how almost none of his skills would be considered actual Necromancy. If you wanted to give him these skills, he should have just had a Fleshmancer perk and been done with it. Also, the Realm Magic is really weird.
kageknuser2710 chapter 13 . 10/16/2023
There are really nice aspects of the story, but almost everything involving his almost netorase tendencies are supremely annoying to read about. At least for me.
kageknuser2710 chapter 6 . 10/16/2023
I hope this Izan bullshif stops... The only 'perverted' character I like to read about is the MC. His grandfather is just annoying
kageknuser2710 chapter 2 . 10/16/2023
Seriously though? Do men not mind videos like that of their girls eing out there online? Like, I would never enter into a relationship with a woman who would be willing to put such content of herself out online. It's such a private thing, and it's so degrading imo.
badboyelsanto chapter 17 . 6/14/2023
Lol now that grayfia is the mc’s bitch, I think he should take her to the dungeon to so he can conquer it faster
badboyelsanto chapter 16 . 6/14/2023
Where is the milestone reward for reach 100/100 obedience with grafyfia
badboyelsanto chapter 11 . 6/13/2023
I don’t like the idea of mc having a peerage even as a joke. And it’s quite disappointing that he is still around LV24 after 11 chapters, and to top it off there are FATE characters just lingering around
badboyelsanto chapter 10 . 6/13/2023
Bro why are you adding FATE characters to the dxd world?
badboyelsanto chapter 10 . 6/13/2023
At this point this should have a “Drama” tag
badboyelsanto chapter 9 . 6/13/2023
Wait, why does the mc not use Nux tears for his dungeon crawling?
badboyelsanto chapter 8 . 6/13/2023
Wait, why didn’t Ross get issei?
badboyelsanto chapter 7 . 6/13/2023
Honestly like Miza, she’s actually “that” girl even though she a goblin
2,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »