Reviews for The Logistics of Good Living
the only one original username chapter 26 . 5/12/2023
Steffon seems to me a superhero or a real saint, friendship is magic and as I see it, one needs to work a mighty magic to be friends with Aerys and Tywin of all people.
the only one original username chapter 25 . 5/12/2023
Epic fic.
Last several chapters starting with last Luwen's chapter are breath of fresh air to me, still epic but not inducing drama overdose in me like previous chapters with all that son-father drama, intense maester bashing and mysteries between MC and Marwyn.
the only one original username chapter 24 . 5/12/2023
Grey rats murdering each other with vigour matching Frey kinslaying in some fics. How fitting that those called grey rats can out-rat the weasels.
the only one original username chapter 17 . 5/11/2023
/Death came down from above, knelt at his side and overlayed him entire, somehow. It spoke for a lifetime between one moment and the next. Of sense and reason and knowledge dreamed into the world from beyond the stars and everything the man did throughout his life that meant something./

This story already surprised me with some epic conspiracies, now there is some eldritch wonder/abomination from beyond the stars. Ha!
the only one original username chapter 8 . 5/10/2023
I see some epic lore there :O
the only one original username chapter 5 . 5/10/2023
\The men of the North were no fools, he thought. Well, when there was the gimlet eye of nobility to keep their foolishness suppressed.\

This seems very lordly thing to say. :)
the only one original username chapter 3 . 5/10/2023
First chapter was cool. Second and third chapters look like horror movie...

Looks like maester conspiracy here. I wonder if maester did try to poison Brandon at some point after seeing boy turned strange by potent in years after incident with magic tree. After all master did try to make child die and by his father's hand no less. Wonder how exactly that incident went by the way.
yokedjaguar chapter 7 . 3/27/2023
This is all over the place. I don't believe I've ever read a book that jumps between so many plots and dialogs in my life.
THE-bird-ALMIGHTY chapter 11 . 3/2/2023
I think you’re overestimating skiing as an invention. Like you’re describing what the effect of modern skis would be like in westeros, but modern skiis are made with modern knowledge and materials. Old skis are clunky, incredibly long because the weight is higher which needs more surface area, and most importantly is the fact that modern skis have an incline towards the edges of the skis, which makes turning far easier.
M1stymix chapter 9 . 1/31/2023
okay what the fuck is this story is everyone so confusing and eccentric
jay.angelin chapter 7 . 1/20/2023
Now this is the father I imagine riding into Kingslanding to challenge a Mad King to a trial by combat to save his first born.
gurubelj chapter 8 . 1/11/2023
I’m kind of confused
ExXiled chapter 16 . 1/10/2023
Rickard woke up and chose violence
ExXiled chapter 15 . 1/9/2023
The way you wrote Rickard is simply amazing. The sheer intelligence and cunning befitting of a true paramount lord like him, the raw authority being excluding with every word he utters, the right mix of honour and ruthlessness and charisma that is absent from Ned. He acts like an actual wolf. So far, he's one of my favourite characters out of any ASOIAF fanfics I've read. Bravo
Moose97 chapter 26 . 12/20/2022
Even if the rest of your story wasn't excellent, I would have to love it for this chapter alone. Steffon Baratheon is a wonderful character. This is a brilliant story. Thank you for writing it.
544 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »