Reviews for Ebony Bliss
Dola chapter 6 . 2/14
UPDATE...
persephonesfolly chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
Incredibly interesting, if slightly dark, story! The background of your OC could stand alone as its own separate story - it's really that engaging. I'm glad you had Kenshin refuse Ebony's plan to make him kill humans. It would have been very out of character and not terribly believable for him to break his no killing humans vow. However, killing an evil god wouldn't, and in this case it seems highly warranted. Of course by doing that he saves a nest of vampires who go around slaughtering innocent people, which would violate his vow if he sat back and let them. Hmm. Moral conundrums abound. This was a really good start. How come you haven't finished it?
Lauren aka Kristine chapter 5 . 10/15/2003
How much longer is this one gonna be? Cause I really really REALLY want you to finish the Infant Universe. I mean it'll be easy! All you have to do is kill 2 of the girls, set Wysli up with everybody :-) and then you're basically done right? Yeah, so this one is good, but Infant Universe is better! So anyway, here's to no writer's block and easy classes at college so that you can write more!
Crazy Girl Person chapter 4 . 6/30/2003
Swet. New chapter! I'm lovin' it! Please keep it up!
Crazy Girl Person chapter 3 . 6/14/2003
This is pretty good. I like it a lot. You handle Ebony very well. Usually when a female swordsman (or fighter, whatever) comes along she ends up being a Mary Sue and the story looses all purpose. Fortunately, Ebony does not seem like a MS and this story seems to be going in a pretty good direction. I also like the descriptions. Great job and please update soon!
NightRain2 chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Interesting. Well done. Can't wait to see where you go with this. _
Koyasha1 chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
I like it! I wasn't tiffed at all by Kenshin being beat by a girl. Only one other review for this fic? Well, now there's at least two! Keep it up.
A Non iMouse chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
No reviews? That's strange, usually people like the vampire things. Anyhow... I think it's a good start, as long as Ebony there doesn't turn out to be a Mary Sue.