Reviews for Wild Flower
eccacia chapter 19 . 9/1
I know this was written awhile back and your writing style has probably changed or improved even more, but this story is just amazing. I've reread this multiple times since I discovered it, and I think I've left a review before but since I just finished reading it again for the nth time I figured it won't hurt to leave another one. The story unfolds so well, and you put so much thought into all the characters' strengths and flaws, most especially Touya - his love (or obsession, the lines blur sometimes) for Sakura is sweet on one hand and terrifying on the other. He'd been such a jerk when he threw Syaoran out, but you really redeemed him in the end, what with trusting Syaoran and letting Sakura go (and, well, hugging Syaoran - nice touch!). I also couldn't get over the scene where Syaoran beats up the police, and then stops to retrieve Sakura's flower. Those are the scenes that stand out now in my memory but really, it was such a good story all throughout, and even if there was one evil villain, I liked how his power or influence was mainly introduced through ~politics, and the idea of how a democracy in their world is just a thinly veiled oligarchy. Thanks so much for writing this. This is seriously one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope you keep writing!
noah114 chapter 19 . 8/26
Ive read this story when i was 12 years ago when i was in grade school. Albeit not much words were process i have reconized this as a great read. And then out of nowhere, i remembered this story and the title. I am not one to remember titles but this one popped out and i just had to read again. This is part of my childhood and truly will be a part of my life. Though not in a sense that i have embedded in my mind every single word from this story, but because its one of those titles i refused to stop reading even with my mother's rant. Read and read through those rants. I was not really that great in navigating a site during those times so i may have failed you in leaving a review and appreciation those times. But am making up for it with this. Thank you for this story author. Made me remember my addiction to fanfic. Truly a great title to read.
HiroAca chapter 18 . 8/15
reread
galaxyandstars chapter 19 . 6/2
I don't know if you will read this, but I hope you do! Even after years of writing this, you may look back at it as something of your past.
THIS WAS AMAZING.
JUST PURE. I had tears at the end of the last chapters. Bless you. Thank you for this.
Vbabe184 chapter 19 . 4/17
This was just lovely! I know that it's been years since you wrote Wild Flower, and I was to express my gratitude for completing and sharing this lovely story with us. It's hard to find compelling, creative, and well written CCS stories. You did a wonderful job incorporating the magical aspect in a mysterious and subtle way, without it being a retelling of the original series. Everything fell together like a wonderful puzzle, and I really enjoyed the ride.

My only critique is that I wish there were line breaks between scene changes. It was frustrating at times to realize that the text had switched perspectives and scenes, one or two paragraphs later.

Well done!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
I loved it. It is such a good story.
Polymoly chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
You've probably heard this millions of times already, but you are one hell of an amazing writer.

I'm not sure why you're not published yet, but you should. Wild Flower could very be a scifi romance story that kicks butt with politics. Your story reminds me of so many movies and literary references and I'm so psyched to see them all in one story - and making sense! You've got magic, romance, politics, suspense, sister-complex relationship and even space (who the hell can pull space and CCS cast perfectly other than you :'D).

Please please do update your FF profile if you happen to publish any books, especially fiction novels. I love your writing style and would certainly pay to read it.

Goodluck with your life and keep writing! :)
Rose chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews because this is simply fantastic!
Among all the drudgery, the Mary Sues and Gary Stus, the poorly plotted teenage angst, and the barely edited drafts, this is written with an artistry and fullness that I am surprised to find in such an old archive and child-oriented fan-dom.

Though very much an original work at heart, you managed to create a fascinating world of what if that spins magic, mystery, and the frailties of the human condition into a wonderful little work that simply makes the reader ask again and again why. Well written, with fairly well fleshed out characters (your Eric is very well developed), a rich universe,and an almost lyrical writing style, I have to say, a little revamping and this gem could be an epic original novel if not a series!
Lanari chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
I love and hate you because this was like reading Firefly and having it get the ending it deserved. only it wasn't Firefly it was Card Captors and ;A; It was beautiful!
eggbam chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Was this fic by any chance inspired by the movie 'Serenity'.
DashyGurl chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Can't get enough of what an amazing author/writer you are!

Like all your other stories, this story is packed with EVERYTHING! There is action, suspense, romance, and a plot that keeps you guessing till the end as to what may happen!

And did I mention that you have an amazing way of developing the characters in the story? _

Totally awed... 3
dayadmg chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Excellent story! going straight to my favs! :D
brendatorres113 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I do not get the last part of this story what does Yukito not understand?
brendatorres113 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
that was so sad I really want to beat up those people that did that to sakura DX
brendatorres113 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
What is Eric's purpose in this story?
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »