Reviews for In the Rain
cerrenous chapter 12 . 12/23/2011
this is one of my favorite stories - i like how you wrote different facets of Remy and Rogue's personalities, instead of just the Womanizer and the Scared Goth. could you send me the extra epilogue scene please, if you still have it?my email is :
fannut chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Hi you know I would really love a copy of the original epilogue. Do you think you could send it to me pretty please?
Ariali chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I have to say that Rogue is really OOC in this chapter. In general Rogue does not admit that she likes Gambit, does not talk about her feelings, and does NOT dress up for dinner. Also, Gambit only uses french occasionally, not every other sentence, and is usually spouting off dirty jokes and innuendos everywhere, which is why Rogue doesn't usually fall for him at their first (or second if you count the time with the exploding card) meeting.
CrazyAnimeCatLady chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
i love you? so i give e-mail and you give nice ROMY lemon?
catharina1994 chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
wow i love this story!

i can't belive I almost stopped reading it.

Good i didn't!

Great story!
Violetvenomkiss chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
I love this story! :) great work this is one of my favs
tibbytabby12 chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
Lol poor Logan don't mess with the boys lol!

Pyro is so funny!

Love the Romyness there the cutest couple!

LOVED IT!

REMYxROGUE
ashling-chan chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
hey there... def enjoying your fic. Just to let you know there's quite a few typos... eg you mean to say draw and you put in drawl... nothing serious just stuff that's easily missed when you do a quick spell check but have no beta reader to point out the wrong word (I do the same thing all the time with no beta) hope this helps... off to read ur next chap :D
Sugr Cane chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
:Sigh: Such a good story. Please send me the original epilogue. My e-mail is hopefully you still have it.
gambitfan85 chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
I forgot to add that if you still have the original uncut epilogue to the story, could u send me a copy? thx
gambitfan85 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Wow, I really enjoyed the Romy fic.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story. You did a great job. :D Keep up the great work. :D
NightsideRequiem chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
*sighs*...its happy...you've got to send me the original epilogue...my email is
Mandy chapter 12 . 9/3/2006
Great story, loved it kept me entertaiend all the way through!

Can i have the original of the last chapter please,

Mandy x x
tarnishedgold chapter 12 . 7/25/2006
This was and incredible story. I know that it's been quite a while since you've written it but I figured that you wouldn't mind me telling you that this story was incredible. This has turned out to be one of those stories that I just could not pull myself away from and that I know I will read again in the future. I hope that you have kept up with your writing (and posting) because sites like this truly need such talent to make them worthwhile. See ya later. _