Reviews for Ripple Effect
CrackHeadBlonde chapter 18 . 10/13
Awh! Lots of sweet moments in this chapter! I’m excited to see what all this going on with her is! I have a feeling it’ll have a supernatural solution! Update soon :)
SnapeSnapeSevRusSnape chapter 17 . 10/3
Very interesting how all of this is tying in with the original plot. Looking forward to the next bit!
CrackHeadBlonde chapter 17 . 10/3
Seth is such a cutie! I’m glad she knows about Bella now! It’ll be interesting to see how Breaking Dawn shakes out.
Lind chapter 16 . 9/30
This story is taking a surprising turn, considering how it began, but, more that anything, it does delve into the imprint and brings its scary nature into sharp relief. The fact that imprints are supernaturally affected in the way it was described, even though they are only human, has some pretty horrific implications. Not to mention that the kids that are affected are being groomed not only on the outside, by being forced to spend time with the imprinters, but also from the inside, by the imprint. Feels like what the Volturi do to keep vampires from leaving, using Chelsea's gifts. Already, Grace seems to be losing her independence, her thinking is clearly affected - Seth was stalking her, sent others to do so, even, yet, she now denies that he is a stalker. That shows she is not thinking clearly. It would be one thing for her to admit that he is stalking her and inserting himself into her life, but she is not running away because she chooses to sacrifice her freedom and comfort for his. And spending time with him and being affected by the magic is making her more malleable, more willing to allow it. Seth telling her he will have issues staying away from her just sounds like a threat from a harasser, if you don't romanticise it/are being magically affected. Let's not even mention what the imprint has done to Seth, who was a kind and laidback person, but is now controlling, and is stalking a girl. Grace literally has to negotiate her freedom in all aspects now: can she leave Forks? Can she go for a walk? Can she go to the library? Can she do anything alone? Sadly, as was the case with Sam, the imprint makes Seth into a worse person.
The newborn going after Grace and the warning that she won't stop going after her seems a bit out of nowhere, rather plot-driven.
It is quite telling that talks about imprint always start with: it doesn't have to be romantic love, and end with: it is always romantic love sooner or later, the imprinter can't see other people as partners, and, as was proven with Emily, the imprintee doesn't have that much choice, after all. Can't force the imorinter away
The dreams are pretty on par for the books, so they make sense.
CrackHeadBlonde chapter 16 . 9/29
Oooh I like the concept of her “messing with the imprint” so to speak. That she can tug on the bond and stuff. It definitely makes things a little more interesting! And hopefully Addie comes around, I love Embry :)
CrackHeadBlonde chapter 15 . 9/28
Awh I’m glad Seth was there for her at the end! Poor girl! It’s funny how Jacob and Seth but heads haha
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 14 . 9/27
Great chapter !
CrackHeadBlonde chapter 14 . 9/27
I’m so intrigued to see what happens next! I feel like a ton of this story has been unpredictable and I am HERE FOR IT! Keep up the good work and update soon :)
iruninshorts007 chapter 1 . 9/26
This story started out super sweet, and now it’s super disjointed and angsty. I’m hoping she starts giving Seth a break. It’s almost depressing to read. I like their characters though, hoping for more sweetness.
Spark10111 chapter 13 . 9/25
Great story! Can’t wait for the next chapter :)
great chapter!
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 12 . 9/22
Good chap
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 11 . 9/20
Good chap
kksambo chapter 11 . 9/19
Aww they’re SO cute together already, and they aren’t even a couple yet! I love how intense the imprint is described, I always imagined it wasn’t some light thing in the first place. I hope Grace relents soon enough, and gives into the imprint fully as Seth’s other half, they already seem to be meant to be! And he’s just so good to her, gosh what a lucky girl. And Boo-Boo Stewart is a whole snack lol. In my Twilight days when the movies came out when I was a teenager, I was obsessed with him, he was such a cutie and a he grew up to be so fine, lol Grace is such a lucky girl indeed. Also I’ve always looked for a OC younger sister of Bella Swan paired with Seth story, and yours hasn’t disappointed in the least so far! I also love how close Grace and Bella seem, and hope that lasts even after Bella transitions and has Resume. (Lol) I hope their sisterly bond stays tight and that Grace also becomes close to her hybrid niece too, and that we read all about that as well. So I can’t wait to read Grace accept the imprint in a romantic sense, and i also can’t wait for Bella to come back from her honeymoon so Grace can see her. Also, I love reading Protective!Seth, so hopefully we get to see him being protective over Grace again soon, keep up the good work!
SnapeSnapeSevRusSnape chapter 11 . 9/18
I’m glad he apologized for being creepy. Hopefully they can move on and establish a solid relationship from here!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »