Reviews for Summer of Surprises
Enjoyed this story! _
Im chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
a
Alan Wilkinson chapter 16 . 8/17/2003
Since when could Yugi do that? Nice ability for YAMI to have though.
Ben Becker chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I loved this chapter. I'm just starting to read fanfiction. Your Pokemon story I found some mistakes

. Like you said it as in Johto{region} but Perffesor Oak was there and he's in kento{region}. The trainer

should catch a caterpie and evole it. Also she

should meet a Bug catcher. I'dd be shock i'ff you'd

listen because I stinck at writing

BYB for the minute I need to read.

P.S. write more of the BLACK CAT storyplease thanks _
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
uh.. one question...

who's Yami Taerro? and taerro?
Mistress-of-eternal-Darkness chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
kool story! it was funny when the chicken died-
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Gyakutenno: Since when is Bakura allergic to everything?

Fluffy: BAK-BRAWK!

Bakura: *grabs Fluffy* *sneezes* Since only Yugi gets to have everything work out conveniently for him, everything has to go wrong for me!
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Ah, but Bakura (his real name's Ryou. . .) doesn't know diddly-squat about Seto's Virtual Reality stuff!
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 19 . 7/2/2003
well, that was short. i hearby say you are the best non humor YGO author on here! can you read my story? please? anyway, off to read the sequel, and then your other stories! (this was my first one, lol.) and i have no idea what the sequel is about... well, i guess ill see! Lol. Well, Im off! lol.
tk kaiba chapter 19 . 6/30/2003
Ok I finished it and I like it! But I don't like Yami Taerro he got rid of Yami Bakura and thats just mean.
tk kaiba chapter 13 . 6/30/2003
I don't usually review until the end of the story but I decided to now. So far I like it but I seem to only want to read about what Kaiba, Mokuba, and Yami Bakura are doing.
DM-san chapter 19 . 6/26/2003
What a great way to end off a story. *I think I want some pie myself too...* (scatters off to look for some pie in the kitchen)
Lady of the Thread chapter 19 . 6/20/2003
*chuckle* Even five pies aren't enough for Joey, huh? Hmm... I hope he doesn't try to eat Randy's tomato pincushion the next time he encounters my costumers. I doubt it would taste good even to him!
Mako311 chapter 19 . 6/20/2003
Story rocked, but i noticed you had Bakura say "mate", i didn't think English people said that, i thought it was just Australlian, but mabey i'm just making a mistake.