Reviews for Naruto the instictive shinobi
"Vile" as opposed to "vial". For fuck's sake learn how to spell you fucktard.
WizardMania29 chapter 9 . 1/18
this is genuinely a good story, my problem is with the Mangekyo Sharingan. aside from Izanagi, Izunami and Susano'o, with the first two being used at a base Sharingan as well. it's known that each Mangekyo wielder has one ability per eye. Obito is Kamui in both eyes, Shisui is Kotoamatsukami in both eyes (specilated, i havent looked into it deeply), Itachi's abilities are Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, Sasuke's abilities are Amaterasu and Kagutsuchi. EMS gains the abilities of the transfered eyes. yet you're basically giving Naruto all the MS abilities?
Morisu3 chapter 22 . 12/14/2023
As much as I don't like sakura this chapter made me fell bad for her. Wouldn't wish that on anybody.
Lo wyatt chapter 23 . 11/25/2023
I love this story it is in the top 5 i have ever read i hope you keep writing
androxtempest chapter 23 . 8/30/2023
That was one hell of a story good job
dayday26638 chapter 23 . 7/14/2023
dude i read the discription and new this one would be the best one ive ever read the best part its atually finished and has a good ending love
Darkness91 chapter 10 . 5/2/2023
this started out good but omg it's like every chapter you are trying to make the story worst as you go. I can't read on, this is hands down in the top 5 worst stories I ever read on fanfiction.
dastewie2012 chapter 17 . 4/14/2023
Why would he kick him away? Twice
dastewie2012 chapter 9 . 4/14/2023
I like the speed, but it lacks the more subtle behavior for characters. Like the king tora mission thing was done brilliantly. It was dramatic but incorporated the more subtle aspects.
dastewie2012 chapter 3 . 4/14/2023
Bro got ultra instinct?
Its.Mitch.O chapter 11 . 3/22/2023
I find the idea of Ultra instinct to be hilarious (in a good way). It’s a great idea. I see what your are trying to write and it could have been done but you’ve made Naruto a little to OP if you were going for chuunin. Naruto is practically at elite jonin level (not the level of Asuma or Kakashi) from the way you wrote Naruto is a little bit weaker than base Jiraiya. 5th gate Lee at most should have been Low Jonin at best. And do I need to mention that using Shisui’s shunshin and the after images are 0 mass clones they call all move and hit while being unable to be hit/killed. That alone is overkill. Now I’m just ranting on how OP Naruto is and the scaling is insanely out of balance.
Its.Mitch.O chapter 11 . 3/22/2023
The writer over hyped Lee’s speed. Like before the Chuunin exams the writer already stated that Naruto was Low Saninn level with the weights and then lowers Naruto to Lee’s level without the weights when Naruto releases the seals. Naruto should have speed blitz every opponent based off the scale. I’m just saying.
Luciendar chapter 1 . 2/27/2023
People keep saying that Naruto didn't take Minato's last name due to Iwa. I don't believe that was it. If I'm not mistaken, he didn't have a clan. We know for sure that he was an orphan. Honestly speaking, Uzumaki sounds like a more dangerous last name. I'm pretty sure he got that because, in that world, clan trumps paternal lineage.
TGOVCP chapter 16 . 1/11/2023
comedy
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 12/27/2022
Well, this was nice he met Anko, nice jutsu's also I can't wait for more.