Reviews for Zero Hour
Lunalight monsters for the win! I enjoyed seeing Serena defeat Barrett and her relationship with Yuri grow stronger. I also appreciated Yuri and the girls' reactions to those Parasites; how in the four dimensions did Leo Akaba think it was a good idea to use that psychotic Doktor to control the girls? Please destroy those Parasites, or at least don't reduce Ray's reincarnations to mindless puppets like in the anime. Overall, good chapter and keep them coming. Stay safe from the coronavirus, please!
Luna Dragneel chapter 9 . 10/8
Amazing chapter !
Keep it up and update again soon !
And please let it be another chapter with Yuya and Zuzu !
Exelion Heart chapter 9 . 10/8
Wow. This is a really good story so far !
Even though it will be a while before that part comes, but I already look forward to the part of how Leo will react when he finds out that his daughter is entierly for her lover Zarc and not for him.
Keep it up and update again soon !

And a little invitation to my own story called Yugioh Arc V Evolution. Please take a look at it, thank you.
Good chapter! I liked the idea of Yuya, Zuzu, and Gong going out to look for ways to update their decks; I loved the foreshadowing of Gong learning Synchro Summoning and their talk about how some changes can mess up a deck. Yuya and Zarc creating Pendulum Summoning was the highlight of this chapter, and I liked how Pegasus offered a cover story for the Pendulum cards. I wonder how Ray's reincarnations will adapt to Pendulum Summoning. Keep up the great work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
You're welcome; this is a good story and deserves some good reviews. I was kind of disappointed that Rin failed to Xyz Summon her new monster, but I suppose that's to be expected when someone is trying to get used to a new summoning method. My favorite moment of this chapter would have to be when Yusei got hyper on coffee; I didn't expect that and it was hilarious! Looking forward to seeing more time in the Standard dimension!
Romadrox8975 chapter 1 . 9/26
Huh, this was more horny that i expected.
Luna Dragneel chapter 8 . 9/26
You are doing really good !
Hope a chapter with Yuya and Zuzu will come soon !
I would like to see Zuzu reacting to Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon aka former Odd-eyes Dragon, most used Dragon by Zarc.
Keep it up and update again soon !
Please, please, please update “in this castle” I’m so obsessed with it! But no rush whatsoever, I’ll wait as long as you need. But please consider it! Thank you and have an amazing day
Luna Dragneel chapter 7 . 9/12
Pretty good !
Hope you will make a chapter with Yuya and Zuzu soon ! I would love to read the reactions of Yuya and Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon.
So keep it up !
So Rin has gotten new Windwitch cards, huh? I look forward to seeing how this development plays out. I was surprised that this version of Kalin is a Signer; what does this mean for versions of Leo and Luna? My favorite part of this chapter has to be when the side characters start to question what they know about Roget. I can enjoy a chapter that serves as exposition; good job! Keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
It was amazing to see Akiza befriend Pogo (Yugo) and Rin. I hope they become true friends, and not just because that psychic slimeball Sayer told Akiza to. I was surprised to see Akiza lose to Yoyo (Yugo), but I'm glad that they had fun. I wonder if Carly and Misty will become some Arc-V versions of Dark Signers. This was a good chapter and please continue this story.
Are you planning to blend elements of the previous Yu-Gi-Oh! series into this Arc-V fanfiction? If so, I think it's an interesting idea. I liked seeing characters from 5d's again, and I didn't expect Xavier to actually be Carly; good job! I also liked seeing Professor Frank get what he deserves; I never liked that guy when he originally appeared. Please stay safe from the coronavirus and continue this story!
This chapter definitely shows adding the cast of the original Yu-Gi-Oh series was a good idea. I enjoyed seeing Yugi's deck comprised of cards based off of his friends, and Joey's reactions to certain cards. I also liked seeing that flashback of Zarc and Ray's past; it gives me something to look forward to. Speaking of which, does this Yugi plotline have anything to do with the Zarc and Ray plot?
This is an interesting turn of events for this fanfiction. I never anticipated versions of Yugi and his friends showing up in Yuya's dimension, but I'm glad they have. I enjoyed reading Mana put Sawatari in his place, and seeing Atem suspect something is wrong with Yuzu. Excellent work on this chapter.
Wow! I didn't expect a new chapter so soon, but I'm glad you made it so fast. I can also appreciate the quality of this chapter; now that Ray has awakened and is influencing her fragments, Ruri is a lot more ruthless in fighting the Fusion Dimension forces. I also liked how Allen and Sayaka noticed Ruri's change in behavior and mentioned it. Overall, good chapter and I look forward to seeing how Day's other fragments awaken the remaining Zarc fragments. Stay safe from the coronavirus!