Reviews for Collector Hero: Synthesis
4thwallbreak chapter 28 . 9/27
Nice chapter. Good to see both Endeavor and Todoroki trying to fix things, and good that Izuku is learning to better control his fire quirk.
Writey the Writer chapter 11 . 9/26
This is a pretty good story overall, though could you lay off the "Verdette"? It is usually better to just go with saying "green hair" if you have to, it kinda just grates on my inner grammar police. Other than that, I love the story!
Krypton71 chapter 1 . 9/22
Limits? What limits do you speak of lmao! I’ve put this one off for a while now but I quite enjoyed this first chapter. Glad I took the plunge.
Leaf Ranger chapter 28 . 9/20
S we see how all the girls are doing, and seeing Todoroki and Izuku getting some training. very nice work. great seeing the improvements on the girls.

Well done, good chapter, keep it up.
dwolfman1025 chapter 1 . 9/20
I’m about halfway through and I am hoping that this story isn’t ruined by some cringe harem bullshit
What would happen if he Copies Monoma’s Copy?
Abbadon44 chapter 28 . 9/16
Loved the chapter. Endeavor is an ass, but at least he is willing to own up to what he has done in his own way. I surprised that there does not seem to be any fallout to Shoto obviously telling Hound Dog about some if not all of his past.
Darkshot99 chapter 28 . 9/14
This is a really good story that I enjoy, and it makes me excited for future updates, keep up the good work.
fuunu chapter 13 . 9/12
Wow the girls are channeling Mineta a little there. So much for girls not being perverts
fallendemon248 chapter 28 . 9/11
Kinda hoping Izuku now goes to hang out with camie at her house to see what she'll do if she locks the door. Wonder how the rest of the class will react to them fighting/capturing stain
Amazing chapter keep up the fantastic work
Kairan1979 chapter 28 . 9/11
Thanks for the chapter.
Pleased to see not only Izuku's internship, but his girlfriends' too.
Kishinakutskikronoslvl78killa chapter 28 . 9/11
I'm glad Endeavor is shaping up to be an actual good guy. What with his family and as a Hero as well. And hopefully Izu can copy Hellfire?! Maybe? Hopefully!
R-king 93 chapter 28 . 9/11
Awesome chapter
Naruto30 chapter 28 . 9/11
Excellent chapter. Hope you update soon.
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »