Reviews for Dreams Come True
AnatasiaBradleyWhiteRanger chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
I really liked the progression of your story. The funny thing is though is that I've been on fanfiction a long time and i've never come across an author with my same name lol.
Best of luck with your future fics!
Lindsay
PeaKay chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
I really enjoyed this story, just wished it was longer!
Russingon5eva chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Wonderful ending.
sonchi chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
great, I really liked it congratulations
doodlegirll chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
I know how she feels about wanting to deck John if he didn't leave her alone. I have days like that, too.

Oh! *hiss* Pocahontas isn't happy with her father! What's wrong with him anyway? I thought Powhatan trusted John?

Great story!

-Robin
GIZMAC chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
Great story. I love Pocahontas/John Smith love fics. Those two should always be together.
babyb26 chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
OMG I love this story, such an emotional story. Great job and I can't wait for another story from you.
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 11/29/2004
oh wow, that's a great chapter! please update soon! I love this story!
SennaFan4ever chapter 7 . 9/28/2004
Hey there! Sadira here. I hope you're doing wwell. I jsut read your Pocahontas story and all I have to say is MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE! It's really good! Can you please write more SOON!

BTW: THe wrod for hello in Pocahontas' indian language is Winggahpo. I hope that helps. And good bye is Anuh.

Sadira
babyb26 chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
Good chapter, I wonder what's next.
PrimRose chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I love all of your Pocahontas fics, esp. this one! Great job!
SunRise19 chapter 6 . 1/26/2004
Hi Lindsey!
Wow, Pocahontas with an attitude! I like it! Eventhough normally, (in indian society) she would be thrown out of her tribe for disobeying her father, it doesn't matter because you had her stand up for herself!
Love this story!
Great update!
babyb26 chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
Great update,I can't wait for the next. You have such a good plot.
babyb26 chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Thanks for the review. Great story and I hope you finish it.
babyb26 chapter 3 . 7/17/2003