Reviews for What If?
PristinelyUngifted chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
This was really fun. I liked the father-son dynamic between William and Giles.
xTeionx chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
not that im not midning this, but Giles moved there for buffy so where is she?
Tara S chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
you said this was a Xander/Spike story, but there was was a lot of staring. i wanted something to actually happen, and i think there should be a seqel where Buffy comes in. Yes, i am a dirty-minded Xander/Spike fan, i admit it.
hA-UkA chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Great work. Very unique.
RavynJensen chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Found this fic today and I have to say, it's amazing. You have to redo more episodes!

The unresolved feelings between William and Xander were great, and I loved that even after being the bait Jesse still lives on. And Angel thinks Willow is the slayer, priceless.

I wouldn't dream of asking you to rewrite every single episode -although, in a perfect world...- but couldn't you do a few more ... from each season ... pretty please (with a cherry on top of course) ...

Now I can't wait to visit your site & discover the goodies you left for us there ... not that I don't want more here!
Jaded Havok chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
that was great! perfect even! that is how the entire series should have gone... save for the fact that it was called buffy the vampire slayer... oh well, that could be changed. i justy wish it hadn't ended! and that xander and william had more action. **V ta!
Yoshikimos chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
XD i didnt even think to check on to see if you had fic up here. lol i visit your site alot. big shock when i found you fic here. cool :3. well i hope to see an update soon. your (in my opinion) the best xander/spike fanfic writer ever.
ISRA-GIRL chapter 5 . 6/17/2004
More!

and hurry up with Xander and William!

*Always remember your're unique, just like everyone else...*
Skit chapter 5 . 1/19/2004
one word sequal! i think i spelled that wrong. well anyway great show mate, u got the accent down perfectly!
cheers
Beloved chapter 5 . 1/17/2004
generally, i loved this fic, but i was so expecting more slash between xander and william.
where's the slash?
also, altho well written, not particularly original in terms of lines - altho you delivers them well considering you got rid of the main character of the tv series version.
Beloved chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
LOVE this fic!
Black-Rose23 chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
It's a very good story
Travis chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
*applouds* perfect! thought i would like to have seen a will/xand make out session, but, can't have everythin, right:)
Dark-English-Rose chapter 5 . 9/18/2003
Hehehe, well done, that was really good. I love the way you worked in all those Buffy lines, with other people saying them, and Angel thinking Willow was the slayer, fun.

An excellent story!