Reviews for Yugioh Zexal Altered Destiny
FrozenLuinor14 chapter 3 . 10/2
Are you going to continue with this story?
nashawnbest chapter 1 . 10/1
Can uhave have yuma and astral have m main ocs brothers that use phantom knights and dimension dragons and number 96 also antiopian also oc ritual dimension dragon also evoled forms to oc ones and combine forms also oc who uses raidraptors and his brother to ruri/lulu
Geek-Mytho chapter 1 . 9/17
Its Ok I never made any Yugioh story before, only some minor stories and some cards that I made always thinking of making my own Yugioh story! I'll try to give helpful criticism!
Dragon King Ryouga chapter 2 . 8/19
This is a good fic can't wait to find out what happens next.
So I can't help but notice the similarities but is this story inspired by star eyes pendulum dragon's fic Yugioh Zexal: Feeling the Ultimate Flow?
UnknownEntity0 chapter 3 . 5/11
Update soon! This story is amazing!
PebbleDragon78 chapter 3 . 5/11
It’s okay man take your time
Star-Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 2 . 5/10
You can't be serious!
FrozenLuinor14 chapter 2 . 2/24
This is a good story and I hope that you will continue
Chazkopa chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
Nice, you have my interest for this story. It's nice.
ZarcEternal chapter 2 . 10/24/2020
Some typos like Tuma instead of Yuma, but it looks like a interesting story. Hope you continue
PebbleDragon78 chapter 2 . 10/5/2020
Alright, you have my interest in this story. Pretty good read so far.
Also, I found it funny how Rio just looked at a card and said “Yep you’ll go wonderful in my deck :D” despite being sent to the hospital from dueling in the first place XD. It’s YuGiOh though so I don’t blame you for that.
But yeah, I definitely see some wonderful potential here. Just make sure to slow down the story’s pace a little and fix a few spelling mistakes. Besides that I’m looking forward to the next chapter!
Emilio1708 chapter 2 . 9/17/2020
Genial esta historia tiene mucho potencial
konohasharingan chapter 2 . 9/5/2020
Me gustó mucho el capítulo, espero lo actualices pronto, animo y saludos.
SniperZ chapter 2 . 9/1/2020
It's good although you misspelled some things and you need to work on grammar okay that's all I gotta say.
Zero67 chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
Heres the three options i think will happen:
will use Fusion, Synchro and Ritual summon.
will use a Dark Magician deck.
deck should be Ice Barrier.