Reviews for Crimson flowers in a garden of snow
Death chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Dear LOTRfangirl,

You are an idiot.

Sincerely, the sane LOTR fangirls
Evein Korli chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Oh, when will the continuation of an Author? Your work is wonderful!
Zweete13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Hey i love this story and i hope you decide to continue it :)
Zweete13 chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Hey!

I love, love, love this story, and I would really like to know what happens later on, please continue this story :D
Annxox11 chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Are yu continuing this? Plzzz continuuue! D:
Reading Ella chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Are you going to complete it? This story was amazing and perfect in my opinion. I love Helm's Deep AU stories and Legolas/Eowyn stories and Legolas angst/injury stories so this one I absolutely adore. I think that your writing and grammar are good and like I said, I love the topic. Thank you for writing this.
LOTRfan chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Love Legolas,hate this good they did not have any

attraction to each other in the movie and boo.

Eowyn/Faramir together forever!
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
I can't believe you aren't continuing this! You have to finish this story, it's great! PLEASE CONTINUE!
greenleafgirl chapter 7 . 8/18/2007
Dear author,

I speak on behalf of all Eowyn/Legolas and Legolas fans. I beg of you, please continue what you have started, finish this work of art! It is a dimond among stones, a Godiva truffle among cheap chocolate. I speak as a person who has read over one thousand fanfiction stories on this brave elf, and this one,over all, is my utter favorite. I am in horrible suspense, please, what happens next?

Many of us will do much to help you. Do you have writers block? Tell us, we shall share any ideas we have. If it is issues with your real world, just say so, and we will pray for you. You have a lot of talent. You can capture a reader with your detail and description, I feel like this could really have happened in the movie, you describe your characters that well. Please, I beg of you mellon nin, keep writing! Don't stop, you are giving your words to the rest of us who love Lord of the Rings but lack the skill and talent to write our own stories.

Fellow readers, please join me in my quest to encourage this talented author.

Please, respond to our plea, at least tell us if we can do anything to assist you. I can do know more now but wait, dear author, please, I can only write this one reveiw. I don't even know that you will read it, I am praying that you do.

Hannon le for reading this, please consider all that I have said and take it to heart, for I speak it truthfully. Even if you don't write any more, you deserve to know, you have real talent.

Sincerily,

Just another girl out there in the real world.
Wicceri Trickery chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! WRITE MORE! PLZ PLZ PLZ! your story is uber-duper good! and you stoped at a clifie!plz you have to wright more son!
Ambrosine chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
Wow, I have just become enamored with the Legowyn pairing, and your story has only fueled my love for it. Update asap. Please, for my sanity. ;)
bardalicious chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
Aw, poor Legolas, I hope things work out...Well, update soon!
Bereft chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
Hmm, I was just glancing at the last time you updated and it said it was in 2003, so I was wondering if you've quit this story? I certainly hope not cause I absolutely love it!
Black as the Shadows chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
Will, read more as soon as possible! I love it!
Marie-Louise Ste.Marie chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
This story has a lot going for it... too bad it wasn't finished. I would have liked to see where you would have taken it.