Reviews for Legendary Inheritance
TheSphynx chapter 1 . 12/16/2022
Looking forward to seeing what you have into store
Werewolf240 chapter 1 . 11/30/2022
I am sorry but what the heck
Pjo28 chapter 1 . 11/22/2022
I really hope that you continue this story. It's amazing along with the rest of your story's. Never let anyone else tell you different.
Uppish chapter 1 . 9/19/2022
Holy Shit, WAY TOO MUCH! There is way too much information. At best he should be the lord potter, peverell, black and Camelot, that's all he should be. All of this excess info is WAY too much. This chapter is an immediate turn off for the story ahead.
John cook chapter 1 . 9/11/2022
Please continue this story please
JGoble1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2022
Greta story hope you keep up the good work
Arthur Yeoward chapter 1 . 5/12/2022
This story is amazing. Please update, it’s brilliant
Fox Sage 1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2022
This story is a mix of gold, diamonds, silver, bronze and everthing that is precious metal, jewels.
So update please
DaveC chapter 1 . 4/8/2022
Hi Well what made you think of all that inheritance, far too much and very hard to keep up with, dont get me wrong the story is sound and more then likely be a great tale but hells bells. So I have read the 1st chapter and looking forward to the next. In my mind Harry has about a quarter of the powers you have given him. So onward and upward as they say .
Niklas b scorpio chapter 1 . 3/25/2022
More chapters please
Yaw6113 chapter 1 . 3/22/2022
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and enjoyed it a lot.
Yaw613 chapter 1 . 3/22/2022
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it A lot.
Firestar Prime chapter 1 . 2/26/2022
MY GOD... that was long & slightly annoying.
paula chapter 1 . 1/29/2022
toomuch
DaveC chapter 1 . 1/15/2022
Wow!just Wow !stutter stutter gulp

Would you please Finnish it and let at least 3/4 of them off or purchase an their debt.

Stan/daveC