Reviews for System: Mascara
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/4/2021
This is really good! Are you going to update?
AugustMoon259 chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
Good thing he'll probably have good teachers to teach him! It'll be a lot of fun getting stronger...ah, can't wait until he gets so strong he can just curbstomp enemies like Aizen.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
Sad that I only just found this now, but I really loved the way it was written. It’s probably the best prologue or intro I’ve seen for a gamer/SI fanfic so I hope it may see the light of day again, or at least an adoption. Sucks to see when a story gets a adopted and the person who adopts it ends up leaving it abandoned as well though. The way I see it there’s 3 routes the SI can go once he chooses what Court Guard Squad to join. He could join his dad(which I think wouldn’t happen cuz Kaen dies pretty young, unless the SI graduates the academy at a young age due to being a prodigy) he joins the 1st squad under Yamamoto, it’s a pretty cool idea that I haven’t seen done for a SI or OC, only for Ichigo after the Aizen arc, or even more cool would be him joining Kenny and becoming the next Kenpachi! I wonder what he looks like actually, if he looks like his dad then it’d be funny to see any interactions between him and ichigo, especially if he had to go to his school. Idk if Mascara is actually a thing in Bleach but if it isn’t then that’s genius of you and I hope this story gets another chapter just to explore that concept. The line about being the mask itself made me feel pretty giddy. I haven’t watched bleach in a while but it’s making a comeback so maybe try watching it and see if you’d get inspiration for this fic again? I’m still in high school and swamped by my ap classes so unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to adopt it so I understand the struggle of not having time to do this. I do enjoy the small breaks from hw I get because it gives me the chance to read things like this that make me forget about the stress of school though. This is the first fic I’ve found by you but I’ll definitely watch out for more!
entron chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
This is amazing please don't drop it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
This looks good, I'll keep it in mind.
RyusakiUchiha chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
Liking this so far! Keep it up!
NazgulBelserion chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
Is he gonna be badass or a little hero wannabe just wondering lol
quicksilvergold chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
I definitely like that he doesn’t know a ton about Bleach. This looks like a really interesting premise! I’m excited to see where you go with it
sanjeed chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
I like
ARandomReaderRR chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
As long as its a couple hundred yrs before cannon amd author fks cannon, its fine