Reviews for Anco's Landfill
The Black Kraven chapter 22 . 1/27
Weird I saw an update here but I swear I have seen this chapter before. Guess I will recheck after I wake up
Surfing cipher chapter 11 . 1/26
actually the general way he behaves and how you structured the story is awesom, if you make this into a proper novel I have no doubt it would be one the best there is as si other than more harem and stupid characterxcharacter I could only hope u do this.
Drcaus chapter 1 . 12/13/2021
Akame ga kill
Redo of Healer
Guest chapter 22 . 12/11/2021
One thing I noticed... I think the Armour of stone upgrade hasn't happened yet to my knolage (could be wrong though), just thought I'd point that out in case you've overlooked it due to your hiatus.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/30/2021
Yo, what's your favorite 5e class? Mine Is Paladin XD i know I know, but I do actually love using the turn undead feature and the different flavours of smite are just Mwah. After that it's gotta be Cleric for them sweet heals and buffs, than Bard again for that sweet sweet BUFF (and Faerie fire, god knows I use it too much)
Noone chapter 25 . 11/18/2021
Ok, considering I love you fic and GS is one of my favourite anime this is a win for me :)

10/10 will obsessively re-read again... and again... And again.

The an was also enlightening, I've had the same thoughts ab Goblen Slayer and the naming thing. you know mantle illness/detachment. Was cool to see you think the same.

Loved the Paleden choice, was kinda funny to see John 'I don't trust Gods' get forced into the role. Personally, and on a side note, I'd love to see if the whole earth's chosen/terra knight has an effect on how the danmachi Gods feel about John; like would Gods who are associate with water/air/fire feel snubbed by him and therefore act a bit cold (exspeshely interesting for Heastia as she's the Goddess of the heath) and would Gods who deal with earth aspects feel oddly affectionate to him and act overly friendly (like Prithvi or maybe demeter - which considering demeter teasing nature in danmachi could be dam funny).

Anyway cool addition and looking forward to the new crawling chap. don't worry about forcing it to hard though, I can only speak for myself but Id prefer you wright at you own pace and deliver a banger chapter when you next update it then force it and grinding your muse down again.

Well whatever you drop next I'll be keeping an eye out.

Grate work.
Noone chapter 23 . 11/18/2021
Well finally got round to reading this lol.

Got to say, grate work man. This is growing to be one of my favourite of your landfill projects. The storyline, plot progression and characterisation is grate.

One thing though, this chapter felt a bit potentially spoilery in terms of crawling; though you didn't directly confirm the Heastia famelia cast, the name drops felt a bit like some sort of strong hints to your future plans. Maybe add some characters into the name drops who wouldn't/couldn't be in the familiar or add a 'potential ' spoilers tag to the chapter. But this isn't Canon to crawling as far as I can tell so maybe this is a non-isue and is just me being stuped.

A nice read anyway. Keep up the good work man :)
Livyatan Kalmanrata chapter 23 . 11/9/2021
Can we get an If: John deactivated trollge for 5 seconds and bought a book to feed his sword with?
I mean he was aware of being technically illiterate rather longer than he was aware of being a selfmade pariah.
A Nameless Ghost chapter 24 . 11/7/2021
just make it it's own fic already. It's good, it's fun, you obviously have ideas. And y'know, it'd be nice to get an alert instead of having to scroll through all the landfill and trying to remember what was new.

Until next
A Nameless Ghost
Sum9 chapter 25 . 11/4/2021
Fantastic contribution. It would be interesting to see John adventure with a traditional Paladin role DND-style in Goblin Hunter. But a really lengthy and rich first chapter. Great work.
Treant Balewood chapter 25 . 11/4/2021
This was really f**king good and I didn't know I needed it until now I'm hoping for more and about to go look up some goblin slayer fanfic. Thanks for Writing!
Ekusas Leengard chapter 25 . 11/4/2021
Heh, this was awesome lol.

Hope you continue it. Goblin Slayer is just a complete treat kek.
Lord of Moons chapter 25 . 11/3/2021
Seriously? 20k words in a single chapter. So thats why Is it Wrong to Crawl? Is on hiatus, damn mate, and I can't say I'm unhappy either, because this was absolutely gobsmacking brilliant.

The introduction is fresh and gives us new hints about the system, even makes the faceless entity seem a bit empathetic.

You manage to balance John for Goblin Slayer perfectly. You don't leave him too strong for a challenge, but you don't leave him anywhere near helpless either. Its a tough balance that many authors fail, but you managed to avoid any serious pitfalls by making it temporary as well, I've seen one author do that Tri2.

I was a bit curious about how you would make John hunt Goblins instead of doing more well paying jobs like dragon slaying. Me and my big mouth. Yeah, we can safely say if Goblins appeared on Earth, we would burn them, gas them, bomb them and if all that wasn't enough to stamp out the vermin, we'd nuke em too. John doesn't have any of that, but he does have a big stick.

You know, isn't this a fanfiction crossover of your fanfiction crossover of the gamer system and Danmachi? Want me to write an AU crossover of this where Noble 6 from Halo Reach shows up? Inception like this shouldn't be wasted, and I have been thinking of writing a Goblin Slayer Halo cross for about a year now.
DeliciousFriedRice chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
John being a magnet for isekai shenanigans is always fun to read about
HateReborn27 chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
great now i want a story about john in goblin slayer world.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »