Reviews for Anco's Landfill
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
I love seeing John in different universes he's a really fun and refreshing character.
Acqua OfThe Back chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
SSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH TE DIJE QUE SERIAS UN PALADIN Y AHORA LO ERES, BENDITA SEA LA DIOSA DE LA TIERRA JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

Me siento mejor :3 muchas gracias por la historia fue muy bueno y al mismo tiempo muy cruel, ya me tienen enganchado con Crawling y con las ansias de que llegues a publicar más capítulos de La Espada, pero ahora le agregas El Paladín? Usted es una persona muy cruel camarada, nos das un caramelo tan delicioso pero nos dejas con mucho antojo.
Gracias de nuevo
Focus of the future chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
this was much better than I was expecting and the bar is already pretty high when it concerns your stories mate.

hope too see the next chapter when it's done soon as crawling is a really good story in it self.

see ya later mate.
Sleeper314 chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
Gotta say, while I am looking forward to an update on Crawling, I really enjoyed this crossover. Looking forward to an update on either of these stories or even the Shield Hero one. Thanks for the update, and as ever, quality writing! :)
colboltdragon chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
Damn man, this is cool as shit, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
Another banger dude nice job. John, or Earth Paladin, rippingb monsters apart is always a welcome read. Especially goblins. I likr how you did the system with this one. Making it 5e is pretty good. Also love how John imeddiately min maxed his build lol. I have to wonder what subclass the earth diety is however? None of the 5e ones really fit. If this continues I can't wait to see John lay out some copper, emerald, or higher ranked idiot for being dumb enough to challenge him.
GG157 chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
Another enjoyable read, loving it! Hope we get to see another chapter or two of this in the future. The Earth Paladin/Goblin Slayer dynamic could be hilarious as they progressively one up each other in overkill methods for goblins
RonaldM40196867 chapter 25 . 11/2/2021
Ques time.

Right, tiny.
Dimmed Magic chapter 23 . 10/23/2021
Hey, thanks for another well done chapter of this unique crossover you got going, I find John's whole situation right now to be a very entertaining read.
At first I (as you said) iffy on the slave rout as I was worried it would take away some of the shield hero's thing but in the end it didn't really feel forced or out of character when you realize that while John is a strong human adult he still has feelings and he was starting to reach the limit of what he could take in this messed up world.
Hopefully with Karania's help Jon will chill a little more and his action should start to help with the rumor's, not so much around Castle City but out line towns and villages should take actions over words from others also John's work ethic's would win him some points with older adventure's that have given up on glory and are just looking to pay their bills, another thing I been thinking about is how are the other kingdoms gonna take the fact that not just one but now two hero's have been made outcast.
Anyway Thanks again for Sharing this and other entertaining reads.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2021
5th paragraph of the A/N of Demon of the Sword 2 ends weirdly.

Is it on purpose or mistake?
TheLastGarou chapter 24 . 10/16/2021
Exalted is an amazing setting, and it's always great to see more of it.
Hell, the first source book even has a sidebar that *suggests* that you use over-the-top shonen anime as inspiration for your games. DBZ, Fist of the North Star, and Ninja Scroll were mentioned specifically. Naruto and Bleach weren't out yet, but they'd fit right in.
Ekusas Leengard chapter 24 . 10/16/2021
so uh... once again, on the A/N, in the paragraph that starts with "Unless you decide to look it up" it ends before it should, as in, the formatting probably left something out.

can't wait for loki if/creature if :)
RonaldM40196867 chapter 24 . 10/16/2021
Introductions matter.
Noone chapter 23 . 10/16/2021
Man good to see you back.
And I'm glade you're alright, that had to have been a terrifying few months.
Have to admit I skiped the chapter to see the an lol, but I'll give it a read and review tonight, just wanted too drop down a note of support for now.
Here's for the future and your recovery/neg-diagnoses result :)
Sleeper314 chapter 23 . 10/15/2021
Well just glad to hear you’re better :) And this second chapter was really fun, hope to see further updates on this and Crawling!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »