Reviews for Wayward Blade
Noone chapter 1 . 12/24/2021
This really should have more reviews.

Simply an excellent chapter with a good flow and nicely placed world details workout the dreaded infodump. We get a good introduction to both Atsali and Patals characters and historys, a nice balance of action and narrative, and a clear feeling of what the story is about.

I loved the 'start at the end of the personal quest' kinda narrative for Atsali, this builds interest without giving to much away from his past. All we get is he's a sole survivor (as far as we/he knows) that has finally put his past to rest and that he's being hunted.

As for Patals, it's a nice start for his character, but I felt it was a shame he didn't get more coverage here. Hard to get a bead on him besides longing, anger and desperation. But knowing you he'll be a good fleshed out character sometime in the future (if not already as I've only read chapter one for now).

Grate stuff.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2021
So let me get this straight, Exhalted is an OP universe full of OP people doing OP things? Sign me up for that!

Also, imagine engaging with the League of Legends IP in any way, shape or form. lmao can't be me.
Ekusas Leengard chapter 3 . 11/26/2021
Gonna be honest dude, dont really read this story (want to get more familiar with Exalted before I do that) so I just read the AN and... fucking lol.

Imagine getting banned in ff.

It doesnt happen dude, dont worry. Admins dont give a flying fuck, your story will only get deleted if some retards mass report it (cough critics united cough) but even so normally the story only disappears if the author himself deletes it.

Amyways, dont force yourself, write when you want to, bla bla bla, please gib more Creature If.

See you next chap bud.
RonaldM40196867 chapter 3 . 11/26/2021
Fear the Sun!

Happy Thanksgiving!
colboltdragon chapter 2 . 9/17/2020
Never really got into Exalted, but this seems really interesting!
Starlord Master chapter 2 . 9/14/2020
Sweet man.
Starlord Master chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
I love a good talk.
Ctornello chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Very interesting, can’t wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
My apologies, but what is White Wolf? I only found a puplisher by that name.