Reviews for Albatross
Blondie 20000 chapter 5 . 9/9
This ending was better. I love it!
Kathy chapter 5 . 9/6
cute ending, please keep writing and sharing, thank you
Stormysea-breaks chapter 2 . 9/7
I adore the way you do the "harpies"! So Many funny moments and great action scenes. Again, I adore the way you do dialogue. I have tried to write some good fic over lockdown but I have not been sucessful. I think I will always be a better reviewer than author! I rocked sad!
Stormysea-breaks chapter 4 . 9/7
Superbly written as ever x
Kathy chapter 5 . 9/4
thanks for finishing this, hoping to read more stories from you, I like how you portray John and the boys, such insights, even in this chapter, John thinks he's giving Sam a break and Sam thinks he's being dismissed, good stuff, thanks
stedan chapter 5 . 9/6
I totally enojoyed reading your story. I especially liked the glimpses into their thoughts and mindset. Something we never get to hear. I think you really hit the tone. I loved reading it, Thank you. Im definitely going to check out your other stories.
Kathy chapter 4 . 9/3
such a good chapter, nice reflective moments like when Dean remembers reading to Sam to get him to sleep, like how John tells Dean he'll sit with Sam while he gets ready for his own stitches, and haha I like how Dean looks to see John's knuckles and we see John's dimples, I like your John like when he snorts after Sam says he hopes John didn't hit the guy too much, that sure made me smile, as did the part when Same fell asleep on Dean, really good writing, sure hope you get my reviews, I kept looking for chapter 4 when it said it was there but wasn't so I'm please I finally got to read it, please write more, thanks
BitterSweetJoy chapter 5 . 9/5
Your writing always leaves me wanting more, but this one felt like getting into the flow of a great song and then suddenly it just ends...wait, what, that's it? Have to admit, I was a tiny bit disappointed. The good news, though, is I have another one of your stories to start that just popped up in my notifications.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 5 . 9/4
This was really awesome and I totally agree with your version of John! I especially love exasperatedJohn! in ch 1. Drugged up Sam was adorable (and I’m glad that you explained that whole Garth thing, lol) Thank you for sharing an excellent story.
JaniceC678 chapter 5 . 9/4
What a delightful teenChesters casefic! Love them during this period, and I absolutely adored the way you captured them being true brothers in terms of getting on each others nerves and the actual tussling resulting in falls down stairs, broken tables, etc. They are so physical because of what they do, it is totally reasonable to think that their occasional arguments would escalate into that sort of stuff. (And I loved Dean realizing afterward that Sammy is NOT so little anymore and is turning into a real opponent LOL!)

And John is great in this. I know authors are all over the place with him, from loving and caring to downright abusive and everything in between. I love your version of him...exasperated and so just done with their nonsense, but still loving and caring.

And of course, the h/c stuff once Sammy is hurt was wonderful. Loved how he didn't even realize at first the he was so badly injured. You captured his confusion, probably from shock and blood loss, so well, and then the loopiness from the drugs was just so fun. Especially with Dean totally doing the chick flick moments. The moment Sam leans into Dean and admits missing that and Dean's reaction actually brought a bit of a tear to my eye. So sweet.

And the epilog...well, I probably would have been happy if it had just ended with Chapter 4 because it totally changes the whole tone, but it was definitely a poignant follow-up.
Blondie 20000 chapter 5 . 9/4
You won't wrong about it being short lol. Yeah I didn't like the 300th episode too smooth for me I expected more drama and the episode felt rushed in my opinion.

Good story can't wait for the next story.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 5 . 9/4
Giggles. I loved the ending but you weren't kidding when you said it was short. Lol. I loved the bit about bobby wanting to shoot John due to the fight between Sam and john. Loved that dean struggled with not talking to sam while Sam was at school. That has always bugged me. So does johns choice to vanish and leave the boys hunting for him... Anyways, I digress.

Yes. I love Rob Benedict but chuck I want to shake like a tree. And Becky... I was like noooooo. Dint encourage him to add more trauma... Can't believe they have brought back another version of lillith... Sighs...I never liked her. Still feeling unsure about finishing this season... Going to be So bittersweet... But I am reading the tie in novels... Have you? I agree that the tie ins don't seem to focus so,much on the boys relationship but on the monsters and the lore and the defeat of the monsters. Though I think witches canyon is my fave so far.
Shazza19 chapter 4 . 9/4
Hi I was wondering what was happening regarding the reviews thanks again for writing these amazing stories. Liked how you wrote the moments between the brothers with Sam as high as a kite on the pain meds looking forward to the final chapter.
Kathy chapter 3 . 9/1
great reading things from Sam's POV first, then wow Sam's injured more than we realized, like how you write John, tough badass yet caring so much about his boys, nice how John and Dean care for injured Sam, Dean being there for him, the communication with John, haha the part about who does the best stitches, well written, more please, thanks
Kathy chapter 2 . 9/1
great action scene, no wonder John was furious, gathering the harpies like that, too crazy, but the guys managed well