Reviews for The Johto League
G01den Unicorn 11 chapter 22 . 4/12/2014
Squeeeeeee! I'm so glad I found this again! :D This was the first fanfic I ever read, and it totally turned me on to the genre. Holly giving up Meowth was one of the saddest things I've ever read.

I don't suppose you ever plan to finish it?
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
Is it terrible of me to say that one of the first things I noticed about this story was that it had proper grammar? So many other stories abuse and mutilate sentence structure, punctuation etc. But you have lines that are organic and make sense. It doesn't have to be profound or anything, especially in the introductory chapter. What really made me smile was the lack of chaff. You have something you want to show us and you write it without superfluous scenes or description. My favorite chapter though was Meowth's introduction. It was completely but pleasantly surprising. The way you handled Meowth's past and hesitancy in becoming a starter Pokemon was clean-cut, but still retained something of the sentimental to give a "softer" image of Meowth.
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 22 . 11/27/2009
really good story. I like how Holly really tries and only sometimes pulls it off, cause no one is perfect. And I feel like you got all of the characters, even the ones who only show up sometimes like Jessie, James, and Ash and his group. I so can't wait to see what happens next...sorry that it isn't a long review, but I'm sorta in a rush to get it done before I have to put my computer up...but still, awesome story and I think you are a really good author!
moscowmoocow chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
I love your story! It's so interesting and I can't wait for the next one! Although Im curious if you're ever gonna include some GaryxHolly fluff.

Keep writing and update soon!
Resilient Rose chapter 21 . 7/30/2009
Ok sorry I change my mind about the chapter 22 review what if it was a dark espeon or evee that Hatched and became a espeon that would rule sadly I don't know if dark espeons even exist
Resilient Rose chapter 22 . 7/30/2009
I love this your doing a great job though I wish she'd caught vulpix or find an espeon egg I know that's pretty impossible but hey a girl can dream
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 22 . 7/4/2009
That was a fun chapter! hope you get the next one out soon!
zutarakid50 chapter 22 . 7/3/2009
Nice chapter. We meet team rocket again!
Chaos Dragon-Fox chapter 21 . 6/21/2009
I really like this story, i hope you do bring out another chapter, i wanna know what happens next!
MadHairGirl chapter 21 . 6/6/2009
Brilliant story!
zutarakid50 chapter 21 . 6/3/2009
She caught a shiny Growlithe, didn't she? Cool! I've never caught a shiny pokemon before! The closest I came was a shiny Gasly but I defeated it by accident XD
White Rose Phantom chapter 21 . 6/2/2009
Is that Growlithe a shiny Pokemon?
zutarakid50 chapter 20 . 5/7/2009
AW! Poor Growlithe! I've all ways liked those a lot. :(

I wonder what could have happened? I can wait to find out!
bob chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
i guess it is okay
shadow-dog18 chapter 19 . 4/26/2009
wow the chapter was a great chapter too read and poor meowth i hope he don't get cought by team update soon.