Reviews for Progression of the Hourglass
Roxas902 chapter 15 . 11/25/2023
I am so, so glad to have seen another chapter of this. I am also exceedingly annoyed that I didn't see it a month sooner, but ffn decided to not email me about the update for whatever reason. Thanks for the chapter - short or not, it was fun! Hope you can get things back in gear, I'm looking forward to the trauma you speak of, lol.
WindbornesWord chapter 15 . 11/16/2023
Glad this got an update, though I’d also recommend posting to AO3 given the fact that this site seems to be having some significant issues recently.
ExploerTM chapter 15 . 10/24/2023
Author lives!

*STOMP STOMP*
end5 chapter 15 . 10/23/2023
That was a good chapter goodluck with the next one.
setokayba2n chapter 15 . 10/23/2023
Yay! A chapter a year, at this rate maybe I will manage to see the next wave by the time I'm very old
reinDank chapter 15 . 10/22/2023
Did pope just unlocked CURSE series for the replica? Pride?
Vortozan chapter 5 . 10/12/2023
My respect for Erhard after this is at -10. Falsely accuses her without asking for confirmation, tells her to go to slave trader for monster companions, is disappointed in her returning with a slave and warns her that she better treat her better than herself or else. Despite the fact that Raphtalia’s original future was to die alone in a cage. What an incredible inconsiderate asshole, she was just dragged through the streets this-morning. Maybe give her a bit more respect and trust after you threatened her with violence just recently.
Thank you for the read!
- Vortz
WindbornesWord chapter 14 . 10/8/2023
Just got through reading this, loved it. I really look forward to seeing of it, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Jamerz06 chapter 14 . 6/20/2023
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
Nocna Vatra chapter 14 . 6/10/2023
Awesome story!
Spooths chapter 14 . 2/24/2023
Still waiting for Homura to get her guns back. And then she can shoot harmless bullets at everyone :)
And I don't know why everyone else still doesnt take her at all seriously when she clearly has superhuman abilities unrelated to her isekai stuff.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2023
Homura sjould unlock as many cursed series as possible for dire situations.
With Fitoria here she can do so safely.
Wrath - for both selfloathing and hate for Kyubei;
Sloth - because she is very tired after all the resets.
Possibly even more, considering she had to constantly suppress her dark emotions.
Homura should also easily be able to obtain Virtue Series:
Temparance - has been fighting for what is basically decades.

Lust/Chastity/Love? She loves Madoka very dearly, so she should be able to obtain something along those lines.
RatherFu chapter 14 . 1/28/2023
MOREE
Deus Lo Vult chapter 14 . 1/22/2023
I wonder if you would give rishia a gun? Homura story without gun feels lacking...
EnergeticBeet chapter 12 . 12/28/2022
In canon Vassal weapons don't really have level up restrictions, but if they are here in this story I reccomend not putting the restrictions on the Vassal eapons associated with Holy weapons,
like Shield being teamed with Claw and Hammer.
Bow with Whip and Carriage
Spear with staff and Projectile
Sword with Axe and Gauntlet.
They are supposed to work together. One supports other restrains when needed, Hammer restraints in Shield's case.

Also for Vassals of other worlds only Vassals get interferance, otherwise Larc could not get close to any of the heroes without being rejected from teaming up. Or at least be able to turn off the EXP bonus function.