Reviews for Doom Academia
TheDemonofChaos chapter 8 . 3/19
I really enjoyed this story so far and would like to continue to read more. I pray that you are alright and that one day will return.
nexusplayer chapter 8 . 3/10
Aww man.
I wanna see more.
Though I would have thought that Izuku would have bodied All might.
And also I hope he didn't hand over the BFG.
You don't give that thing away, not a chance.
It blew a fucking hole in mars, I wouldn't let someone else hold it to save their life.
nexusplayer chapter 3 . 3/10
Ooo la la!
joshuamartinez0192 chapter 8 . 1/14
Can i get a shout out when you come back and update this story
dinnertime78 chapter 8 . 1/9
is there going to be any more to this story? because this is easily one of the best doom/mha fics I have ever read.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2023
I need moar
CookedCorv chapter 8 . 10/13/2023
This story is just so freaking cool, and the cues to play music in the background just enhance the experience so much. It feels like I'm actually watching MHA, with Doom added in of course.
Tashis chapter 2 . 8/31/2023
Pls stop censoring
InsertNameHere chapter 8 . 8/25/2023
Interesting story even if the censorship kind of makes reading it off putting. Like very off putting. It's doon and trying to take the swearing out is like trying to take the gore out. All it does is come off as gimped and incomplete. I myself don't like swearing but bakugo comes off maimed as a character because of the censoring and it just makes no sense. Why start a doom or my hero academy based story if you aren't even going to write the proper words out? That's like 70% of bakugo's character after all and the doom franchise speaks for itself.

It's just off putting and takes away from the story no matter what efforts you have tried to take so far. There's only so much you can do to offset that fact when your trying to push the written equivalent of letting someone use a swimming pool but not filling it with water due to both series having a fair bit of swearing. I for one am enjoying the story but that doesn't mean im blind to such a big flaw in how it's written. Even more so since the censoring made me almost drop this multiple times due to how out of place it was. I stuck with it this long though and even with my own lack of swearing in my day to day life im still finding the random censors upsetting. I can only imagine how other readers are feeling since I bet you lost more then a few over the censoring alone like you almost did me
kylekatarn77 chapter 8 . 8/14/2023
Hope all is very well in your life!

Looking forward to the next one!
DeluxeHipster1945 chapter 8 . 5/5/2023
frankiebayer2002 chapter 8 . 5/1/2023
Plz update soon this is awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2023
With Melissa here, Izuku has a new option. He has to keep his armory at their full potential. Even if it wasn't a real hell knight, there are some threats that need extreme force. The alternative would be a second loadout, built by Melissa. Keep both on him in separate "draw spaces"; leaving the super set for emergencies/necessity only, and having the nerfed one for basic use with a host non-lethal of non-lethal options (though much like Snipe some can be made lethal in a pinch if needed but not so overkill or absolute). And considering his strength and energy source she can get creative. A non-lethal BFG that launches capture stuff, for example, would be hilarious (think the slime balls in the incredibles, or capture foam with hulk or batman). Can already picture it as he with a solid deadpan glues people to a wall with a hand cannon "whump".
The god Engineer chapter 8 . 3/30/2023
eh good story, but the no weapons threw me off not gonna lie, might return to it though
The god Engineer chapter 6 . 3/30/2023