Reviews for Evangelion: G
tiredlion623456 chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
I Love your story and i'm new online maybe you could make a sequel
tiredlion chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
could you make a sequel?
Cybertronian Kaijuruto chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Godzilla's Spines were violet in godzilla 2000, remember.
Ian Greene chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Okay, seriously dude, Manda is a CHICK. Not a dude. If Manda were to have babies Manda would be a MOM! In other words, Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Battra and Baragon Dudes while Manda, Mothra and Kamacuras Chicks.
Ronnie R15 chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
Awsome story, I can't wait for the next chapter, I also hope you add some kaiju from "Godzilla The Series".
Ian Greene chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
I thought that Manda was a girl not a male.
Ian Greene chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Ian Greene chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
Actually you are wrong about Unit-00. Ritsuko's mother's spirit actually resides inside the MAGI computer system.
Ian Greene chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
I would have liked this chapter if King Ghidorah and Godzilla actually fought each other to the death.
Ian chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
For the chapter where King Ghidorah appears, you should have had him tell Seele that they failed him.
OutcastClankzilla chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
Please, PLEASE, start the next chapter! I'm already tensing with anticipation!
Tengen Toppa Genesic Ultimo chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
HA! I know exactly who SHE is! Your knowledge of the godzilla univerise is superior to mine, but I am more then aware of the one other that is part of the Cosmos race.

I didn't expect HER to show up, and I'm suprised she's pulling the strings. as for the other kaiju lying in wait, I know of that one too. I can only imagine the beast once the both of them fuse together.

Please continue to update this story, it's really good, and has ispired me to make one of my own, one where Godzilla fights off the Angels instead of the EVAs.

Please respond oh mighty Mogura!
gojirason chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
I wish you would continue this story, it really is great. You certainly know your big G stuff.

One problem though, the Evas are officially 40m tall... not 100... so yeah, they're much smaller.
Steven chapter 15 . 9/14/2008
Ok what the heck happened to your interest in this story? You stopped writing this 3 years ago and After rereading this I am still upset you have not finished m:(. Please finish it don't leave me guessing at how it ends.
Gawdzilla chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
wow...thats all i have to say. Ever since i started to read fanfiction, I've yet to find a good godzilla crossover, until job so far cant wait until it comes out of hiatus.