Reviews for Yami is Life
kiyoco-chan 4ever chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
esta bueno el fic,
no he leido otro fic de este estlo y me ha llamado la atenciĆ³n,
a ver si algun dia, espero que pronto te dignes a actualizarlo
andysanime chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Can't wait to see what ahppens next!
Serena6686 chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
cool chapter
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
o. The "Yami is life" thing is funny...
Black Egyptian Dragon chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Since it seems I have reviewed to you first and last chapter, I'm going to the second one just to say...

WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED? It has been way to long since you last updated! TwT Since I was still Pharaoh'sLittleGirl! That was a long time ago! Update update update! Please! .:kitten eyes:.

Please please please please!

Kitten
hittocerebattosai chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
*murders* Hey! You SAID re-write! *pouts* Aren't you going to work on this? Pretty please, work on this! Please? *puppy eyes of doom and meek kitten look* Please?
black123 chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Cool but can you have yugi at least grow some hair? Its cuz that I cant picture yugi bald and no eyelashes either! But please update soon cuz i really want to know what happens next!
0Through1the1Glass0 chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Oh cool! I feel so sorry for poor Yugi! I just want to squeeze him to death! Poor little thing! Please update soon! I wanna know whats going to happens! PLEASE UPDATE!

The Black Angels Red Rose
Black Egyptian Dragon chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
PLG: *reading Yami is life all over again*

Scarlet: dear ra give it a break!

PLG: NEVER!

Scarlet: well since PLG is to busy reading it again, I'll tell ya what she wanted to say: that she enjoyed the fanfict and to hurry up and update. She can't wait any longer! And trust me. when she say's she can't wait any longer, she means it!
Star-Struck Inu chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
_ Awesome! Continue please! Will Yugi when he grows hair be the one he has in the anime?
kingleby chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
this story is really interesting _ love it!
KiaSapphire chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
oh evry good so far! poor little (i think yuugi?) lol is so cute! *hugs*

Yugi: Oo what the- *does the little sphere thingy*

Me: X_X

lol, plz. update soon!

KS
kkwyDragonflame chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
Aww, Yugi is so kawaii! I wish you would continue with this story I really like it. I actually thought of writing something similar to this but you got there first. That's life I guess. But now that you did get the idea before me, can't you write more. Please? *chibi eyes* For me, and all other readers out there?
TriplePivotTurn chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
you have 71 reveiws for this story so far and you still haven't updated in over a year! Come on! Please oh please update this story! It's so awesome!
Sierra-Falls chapter 4 . 2/12/2005
hm, very interesting.

I for one would like to see more updates. I've never come across a ficcie quite like this one, where its Yuugi that's the ... odd one and not Yami who's all powerful or something. Please, continue your plot, and you'll have a new review from me each chapter. Keep up the good work!