Reviews for Ex
Ice's Shadow chapter 19 . 11/2/2006
Strange but EXELLENT!
Solia chapter 19 . 11/12/2004
I like the idea. It's very different. It's also becoming painfully obvious as to why Thomas broke up with Caitlin in the first place. She's wrecking everything, but that creates necessary problems for the relationship of Neo and Trinity.

Update, I like this.

~Solia
I told you questions chapter 19 . 7/30/2004
kool very kool!
siriusforeva chapter 19 . 5/29/2004
Very good. Trinity is the best!
MistyX chapter 19 . 4/20/2004
Oh, Cat is almost replacing Smith ;) Well, the story's great to read so far, and perhaps Cat entering the dojo again, actually trying this time... And perhaps she gets to cocky, and Neo enters... I'm just spinning away, here! LOL Update ASAP :)
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 19 . 4/18/2004
I like this chapter, it's got some real potential. Yes Cat is a bitch but if Neo wants her to call him his name, he should pointedly call her Cat at all times. And man, I want her to get a fist in the face! How dare she! Stupid girl! Oh, can you please unplug some little, shy, soft type girl who just doesn't seem cut out for the Real World who shows her up and gives her someone other than Trinity the Mighty to pit herself against? Please? Someone like my Harregale or Cabrette even, ('To find a Traitor' and 'The unknown prophecy', I kow, shameless plugs but hey *shrugs with a smile*).
I like what you've got but please please please beat some sense into that girl!
May the muses smile on you :)
Vixen chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
hey i havent heared from you in awhile, i just wanted to know if you were all right. Well, ill add your new AIm name to my list then and maybe get a chance to talk to you soon, cya!
qwerty chapter 19 . 4/17/2004
So cat has a back bone that can be used. Oh and a small note have you heard a bout the matrix on line. I think you will like it.
DreamerMatrix chapter 19 . 4/17/2004
I like it. I wanna see Cat fall... mind if I put her in my next fic?
ExJade Not logged in chapter 18 . 4/15/2004
What? That's it? I want more! (stomps her foot and throws a tantrum) More more more more! (sighs) Man, Cat's a bitch. I love that Trinity clotheslined her! Ha ha!
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 18 . 4/12/2004
Oh, that's harsh. Perfect, but bloody harsh. I love Trinity and all, but my goodness she can be a horrid person when she wants to be.
Well written and I can't wait to see what Neo does!
May the muses smile on you and give us another chapter! :D
Trinfan chapter 18 . 4/12/2004
Yeah, very good story, I hope there will be some scenes with Neo,Trinity and Cat and some jealousy or kind of that in the next chapters.
Holy Trinity chapter 17 . 4/10/2004
While your parents were watching? Damn
What they make you do?
p.s.
loved the chapter..
x
D
qwerty chapter 17 . 4/10/2004
thank you for carrying on this story. Sorry to hear about you know what. anyway I hope cat gets her stuff sorted out. nice chapter.
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 17 . 4/9/2004
I love it! Cat freaks! Yay for the non-Mary Sue-ness! Very well done and I can't wait to see what happens when you write something more for this stroy and me to read.
Have fun and don't leave your next update so long.
Mat the muses smile on you