Reviews for Defining Joy
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
very cute :) keep up the good work :)
Darks Light chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
your fics are all beautiful .

i hope to read more of them
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
lol that was so cute!
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I really love this one...KAWAII! o_o Tho' it made me feel bad for poor Sou-chan...doesn't know what love is...*SIGH*
Chibiusa-chan Minamino chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This fic is so sweet !
Simplicite chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Waii! *waves a large fangirling banner* I just got myself hooked on Aosou fics. *sigh* Pity there's not much of them, but the ones that are here, especially yours, are really quite good! I loved the way you portrayed Soujirou so close to his exact self. It was just, soo... him. The characterisations were great. Truly. Also, the descriptions of their feelings. Great! *claps*
Silence chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
oo kawai! I LOVE the ending _~
Rika-san chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
*sparkly eyes* That was GOOD. I normally run like hell from this pairing, but your introduction got me reading. And reading. And reading.

The way you portrayed the two characters was astounding, and their depth of feeling was brought out well. Great way to show tenderness and *love* between them.

Keep up the good work!
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
_

Once again you have done it!

I am slowly...forget slowly, I am reading all your fics but I am getting through them too fast! You're too good!

Still, the only thing I'm complaing about is that there aren't enough _
Shao Lang chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
**snickers** Sou-chan loves sweets, as do I _. Despite all, he's still a bit of a kid and you potray that well. Love the coupling. Ja!
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Keep pumping them out!
Animatized chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Uwa! THis is great! I loved it! Aoshi/Soujiro's my favorite RK coupling EVER! *obsesses* Ne, can I call you April-sama? ... I'm getting off topic... anyway, great ficcie, ne, April-sama! Sou-chan sounds so cute! Kawaii!
yuki44 chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Write more Aoshi/Soujirou! _

it's my fav. RK couple!

Nice Fic!
mightymightymunson chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This was a really nice story.

I am writing a A/S for Megumi and appreciate having something to look at for inspiration.

You really managed to make this tender...but not overwhelmingly so.

Good Job!
Cat H chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Aoshi, then Sou are two of my most favorite male characters, however I usually do not want them to be paired together but rather individually with Misao. However out of curiousity, I read this fic, and I must say I enjoyed it...maybe because there is no particular concrete action that they will end up in each other's arms.

Having Himura send Sou on another journey to find out what love is gave me an attack of the giggles. At this time Sou will probably attack Kenshin w/ all his might if he suggests this. Oro!