Reviews for Honey Just Put Your Sweet Lips on My Lips
Guest chapter 26 . 7h
Wow! This was so good! I read all the chapters in one go because I couldn’t stop reading! Thank you for this awesome, sweet and perfect fanfic!
NaDiaGa chapter 26 . 1/19
Good luck with everything, take care. We enjoyed reading it :)
NaDiaGa chapter 19 . 1/19
ohhh i see, mmmm I can't really picture Bella as anyone other that Kirsten Steward xD
NaDiaGa chapter 18 . 1/19
dark fingers? gloves?
natcityjp chapter 26 . 1/19
Enjoyed this start to finish, thanks!
GypsySoul05 chapter 26 . 1/14
this was fantastic! I ate up all 26 chapters. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
UnderlinedSmile chapter 26 . 1/11
I loved it! Thanks so much for putting it out there. Kinda sad to see this story end but I loved these last few chapters.
Kayozm chapter 26 . 1/11
Lovely. I’m sorry you list your job; very sorry. But I’m glad you took the time to write this fic. Thank you!
Morri7 chapter 26 . 1/10
This was truly sweet thank you for the fic
UnderlinedSmile chapter 25 . 1/10
That was steamy, whew! Can only agree with Kayozms comment. Thank you for the update
Kayozm chapter 25 . 1/9
Well, THAT was a pretty good awakening into the vampire life! For both of them I’d say!
SelenetheNerd chapter 25 . 1/9
This was damn beautiful. Great work, as always.
UnderlinedSmile chapter 24 . 1/9
Great new chapter! I'm so so nervous to see what exactly it means that the thread snapped. Maybe it has to reform itself/adapt to Bella becoming a vampire? Or maybe that thread is "cut" because of Bella's shield solidifying.. Mhhh, have a couple of theories but I'm excited to see where you're going to take it!
Kayozm chapter 24 . 1/8
So no sucking out the venom today! Why did the thread snap though?
merniizztat chapter 24 . 1/7
Me gusta ... estaré muy pendiente de la continuidad.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »