Reviews for The Evangelion Matrix
DirtNap chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
I laughed...a lot throughout this whole series. Very entertaining read sentinel, I hope RL eases up on you and you get some well deserve rest.
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
I never thought an Eva fanfic could be truly funny, but this most certainly is. Thank you so much. Truly, I thought I'd puke from laughing so hard. Thank you so much.
Sonata Varius chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
Great fic!
Sun S. Li chapter 11 . 5/21/2007
You kept true to the Matrix and NGE and just to add insult to injury you added Humor. Good job, I'm off to read your other fics.
Alice in June chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
Dear God, man, you are the most brilliant humour writer on this website. I shall make a statue of you so that people will remember long after you move on from this website. You're very, very talented and I love your humour Evangelion fics, damn it, my older sister who doth not watch anime loves these fics, it's just got these moments of brilliance, kudos to my friend. We shall honour and remember your genius :).
Anor1772 chapter 11 . 3/4/2006
Oh man, that was good stuff. I wish I knew more about anime, so I could understand all the jokes you put, but you know what they say...

Can u tell me what they say? Cause I have no idea...

Anyways, I think the whole idea of the adaptation of anime to the concept of the Matrix was fantastic, and I enjoyed it mostly because it's (sadly) true.

Well, good fic, really enjoyed it.

Keep on rocking in the (not so) free world.
Eran Rist chapter 11 . 4/28/2005
Fucking hilarious. Very well done.

Nothihng against you, but take a lesson from the Wachowski Brothers, and stop with just one. A trilogy would ruin it.

Plus, would you really want to see reloaded and revolutions that much to make it accurate?
Murra chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Actually, "Asuka" can also be a guy's name.
Jess Perry chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
An "ever-lovin" end indeed. Well done.
Jho chapter 11 . 7/11/2004
That was an awesome parody :)
Jho chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Very interesting beginning...
nicknack chapter 11 . 7/10/2004
Whoa! I just HAD to read this one before continuing with yoer sequel. And wanna know sumthing... y'kick ass
Jess Perry chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
I want you to know that this story is awesome. I am looking forward to finishing reading it, as well as any others you might have written because I happen to enjoy your style of writing. However, Why the hell in God's name did you have to kill Ed? Why? Ed is the coolest and now she's dead! No! Aside from that, Beldandy makes a somewhat perfect oracle, and the other characters you picked fill their parts quite nicely. Excellent job!
Eva Unit-U chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
Genius! That's all I could say! Pure Genius! You AND the story! Please update your second Matrix/Eva story soon!
ChibiMaouIwa chapter 11 . 3/27/2004
Well, I appologize for not reading the ending sooner, but it was worth the wait. Great story, and I hope to see more!