Reviews for Loner's Wild
100NaturalBacon chapter 40 . 5/9
Huh. Tailchaser? "Folk" and "va'an". Not from around their territory. Hmmm... I'm sensing some possible Fritti Tailchaser from Tailchaser's Song here.
Henrietta77 chapter 1 . 5/6
The book was well-paced and has a certain rhythm to the story lines. Skillful writing, realistic as well as unique characters (especially the hero), and a plot full of twists and turns. ... If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
V01dSw0rd chapter 51 . 2/22
‘City swallowed upis that based on something real?
no one chapter 25 . 1/30
Why do you call female cats fela isn’t that the Federal Employers Liability Act
V01dSw0rd chapter 49 . 1/23
‘Humannot ‘twolegs’?
Lightpool chapter 48 . 1/21
This is written really well, I love the author’s unique twists on some of the aspects (and I like them better this way, too). It was also a wonderful thrill to read that the author included Gray Wing and a few of the other DotC cats in this!
Fastbreeze37 chapter 47 . 12/31/2020
I love this fic. Very humerous, chill and lighthearted and very well written. I like how who've portrayed spottedleaf's character and her close relationship with redtail. A relatively nice and loyal tigerclaw is freaking me out slightly bbuuuttt im getting used to it...sorta. Keep up the good work! :.)
Guest chapter 46 . 12/21/2020
This is really good and I am enjoying it so far!
Wyatt chapter 39 . 11/6/2020
The reason the chapter didnt post is because was having problems with servers every one who uses the website was effected. This seems to happen every couple months. If you looked at the archives you would have seen that all storys weren't updating. Also why dont you reply to reviews?
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
is deleting your new chapters merely seconds after you upload them...!...
Runereader of the Nightwings chapter 38 . 11/1/2020
Oh HO HO IS THIS LORE I SMELL!?
okami909 chapter 38 . 11/1/2020
hmm they are talking about Firestar so im gussing the prophecy begins and other series happened already and now time is repeating its self but with different outcomes? Interesting
Runereader of the Nightwings chapter 35 . 10/22/2020
That's an odd situation. Where Clear Sky is crueler than Tigerstar.
State Of Mind Music chapter 33 . 10/19/2020
I love the story, keep up the great work
samwritescats chapter 8 . 10/17/2020
Only on chapter 8 but I have to say I love the humor. It has been a while since I've really laughed at a story and these one-liners are just on point. I love it.