Reviews for Ascension
Great chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
So dark, and did you seriously have to kill Butterfree and all the others? Looking forward to more!

PS What the heck happened in that reality?
plattytehpwn chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Well, now I'm here to beg you to finish this story. It's been nearly 7 years since the last update; I think we're due for another.
plattytehpwn chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Just sayin' there was wiki/AG142 this evolution, which was faster... But it probably hadn't been aired at the time you wrote this. Nice work!
psychicshipping chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
please continue. This is rather excellent and I want to know who the code names really are.
unafraid chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
I really like this story. It unsettles me a little whenever it gets really dying and pokemon getting tortured dark, but other than that. It'd be a shame if you never continued this, but that's life, I guess.

Could you please let me know what your plans for how it was going to go were? Especially the identity of all of the Other and what made each of them different!
unafraid chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
; A; I sincerely hope that the blue light means that Melody is revived!
MoonDot chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I bashed my head on the desk when I saw that you didn't udate for over a year, I've seen your profile and I know you might have been busy with college(?). BUT YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US READERS FOR OVER A FRIGGIN YEAR! *cries in agony* I WANNA TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED~
I KNOW I AM A DORK chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
HAHAHAHAH YOU SUCH A LOSER WRITING3 DIFFRENT SETTINGS IN PKMN YOUR SUCH A IDIOT { FLAMING IT ]
Amayayaya chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
Excellent... I love the way you sort of connect all your Pokemon fanfictions and the dark, angsty feel to this fanfiction, even though Pokemon is a cute, light anime.

Is this going to be AAML or AAMayL at the end? Please tell me because I want to know what to look out for. (I'm an AAML fan)

So.. please update soon. I think it's been a year.
Etherelemental chapter 8 . 10/4/2006
Hmm. I serious part. I was a little surprised to see Jack Waterflower being the one behind this all, but I kinda understand his grief. Although, I'm wondering if you'll bring in any other versions of the characters here. _ This certainly is quite a dark fic. Anyway, I hope you continue soon. _
3000-Calorie diet chapter 8 . 9/12/2006
I've read all of your one-shots, and I absolutely love your Pokemon fics. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next update!
hittocerebattosai chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
cool... *pokes* I don't really like Pokemon fanfics but this is defiantly an exception! LOVES TONS! *hugs*
Amber Skye chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Whoa! Definitely was NOT expecting that last line. That's totally cool, I can't wait to see what happened to cause her to lose a child from before...
Amber Skye chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
Oh, awesome, that author's note helped explain a lot. And I know who the first three of the nine people are! Gotta figure out the rest, though. It might be time to go back and re-read some of your stuff...
LiLy chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
OmG dAs So GoOd! i LuV pOkEmOn! PlZ uPdAtE sOoN i ReElY rEeLy WaNt TeW rEeD mOrE!