Reviews for The Untouchables
Storm Warning chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
aww i don't really know what the Kitty or rouges problems are (didn't read them) But its so good! An amazing mix or emo and funny! Please update!
Mele chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
Hi, I just have to say that you are one of the best fan fic writers I have ever read. Your characterizations of the BtVS croud are closer to the buffyvers reality then even the writers of the show are at times and I have been an on again off again fan of X-Men for years but have probably never read such a fun and intriguing character examination as your story in either the comics or fan fic of that 'Vers'.
You have the kind of writing skills that could transcend just writing for fan fic, although I hope you never give that up as a sideline, I can't wait to read more from you aspecially the Slices Of Life fics.
If I were you I'd marry that muse and go on to a great writing carrier! (Just don't leave your fans behind)
Gelles chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Why am I just now discovering you on FF.N? Dude, you rank up there with Chris Davies and DDFA as one of my all-time favorite fanfiction authors.
And I call myself a Jetwolf fan...
*slinks off in shame*
XxFleurdelySxX chapter 6 . 7/20/2003
I ain't going to lie to anyone by saying I understand everything in that story, because I don't know on which story it is based. Nevertheless, it's really good and well written... and what the hell happened between Remy and Rogue?

Please update soon!

fleur
buffyangelus1 chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
plz, plz, PLZ update soon!

XOXO,

Christa
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 6 . 7/5/2003
Well, I don't know the story you're basing it on, but I do like Rogue & Kitty. I only know them from "X:Evolution" & "X:Movies", so...

But I do like this story anyways! I just hope it gets better, as I don't understand the drama... Good luck with more chapters!

Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
Stretch chapter 6 . 7/2/2003
Short, Sweet, and well versed. Pleas keep up the good work!
Stretch chapter 5 . 6/18/2003
Good chappie. Loves the computer talk. Very good...
Stretch chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
Rogue really fits the role of seregant big sister to Kitty very well. i think your character development is beyond measure, and you really desereve more priase for this piece. Pleeze continue with it; I'm anxious to see where you go with the story
Stretch chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
What can I say, as beautifuly written as your last 2 chapters. You have a very origional style of writing.
Stretch chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
I really liked the detail with which you described the sales lady as well as the way she viewed Kitty and Rogue. It was nice seeing Rogue's more vaunerable side. Keep up the good work
Stretch chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
A very poetic and unique look at two characters who have some surprising similarities. A very nice chapter and yes, ice cream DOES heal all wounds :)
XxFleurdelySxX chapter 4 . 6/16/2003
Ouh, I LIKE the reference to HIM... Would be nice if we could have a Kitty POV too, it would help understanding the strong emotions in the story... It's great, hope you update soon!
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 3 . 6/6/2003
I really hate to use the word 'cute' to describe an X-Men fic, but, well, it is. I've been out of the fandom for a long time, so I was surprised to find out that Rogue can't fly any more. That's sad. But the fic is good! Can't wait for more!
remysgame chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Im abit lost on what was happening during this chapter..maybe I just missed something..either way I would love to read more and straighten out this confuzzlement Im in :)