Reviews for Do You Even Care?
Crosslit.Heavens chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
wow! i thought i was the only one people didnt care about !

poor Ryou ! poor Bakura ! i fell sorry for the both of them now .

you like makeing me cry dont you !

now that thats over ... really good likes it !
Shanako chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Aargh! Why are all your sad and depressing stories so good? They make me REALLY sad! *sniffles, tears* A good story, as usual. *blows nose*
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
*sniff* It's so good. You are my fanfiction God/dess, like I said before. T_T I'm reading now all the fics of yours that I never got the change to read. If all goes well, I'll finish HSH and read all that you have of Sophomore by the time we have to leave to go home.
Chibi Tea chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
CT:*begins to gentlycry*

Bakura:Aw,great you made her cry again!

Ryou:*is blinking back something that looks suspiciously like tears*

CR:*being glomped by CT*Need...Air...Soon!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
YC: OMG...After I read this fic, I went and got the song. Talk about a tearjerker...
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
really, really good.
Gone-for-lunch chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Still good...but I prefer the other one for some strange reason, since I prefer Ryou over Yami Bakura.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
As if I didn't feel Bakura was a tragic enough character already... gah... *feels her heart cracking in sympathy*
It's true, it's all very true. Damn...
Sorry I can't comment better. I'm usually, so witty with my reviews, but this piece... *lets out a puff of air*
Nenya chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
brilliant. definately the best Ryou song-fic i've ever read! _
SilentShipping chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
This almost made me cry
*Unbreakable Jade*
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Gyakutenno: Why didn't I review the first time I'd read this? Oh, yeah, I think I kind of wigged out at the bit about the Ring being tarnished with b-blood... very literally, so I kind of got all wigged out. Or I got all wigged out by something else. But that's the first bit that comes to mind. The last line is kind of sad. . . Oh, yeah, I think somebody has something to say about the last line. . .
*a scruffy-looking man and two black-haired male angels, one with shoulder length hair, one with normal length messy hair, walk into the room*
Messy-Haired Angel: Where's this other Yugi fellow?
Scruffy Man: Hush up!
Long-Haired Angel: How come, Moony? He sounds really stupid. Too worried about saving his own butt.
Ebonrune chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wow! Good story! I'd never thought to see Ryou or his yami in that light before, like Bakura really did have a heart. It puts an interesting spin on things, but then, he must have cared once like you suggest.
Evergladelord chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
so,so sad...poor Ryou.
blah chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Have you any idea how weird you and your fic ideas are? because you are seriously starting to scare me, you know that? How can any one (sane) person come up with so many story ideas that are so very odd? It bewilders me. Actually, a lot of things do that, but you in particular stick out in my mind.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
OO; is right! But... it's so sad! T_T Damn youfor making me tear up! And for making me cry those other times! Gr! Keep writing stuff though, and console Ryou 4 me. Also, should he be sad, he should remember that he has legions of fangirls anyway. P Write stuff!_

-Steeple3