Reviews for The Box
Shazza19 chapter 8 . 9/17
Thanks for a great story
Shazza19 chapter 5 . 9/17
Dean to the rescue seems to easy
Shazza19 chapter 4 . 9/17
Dean to Sam's rescue should be interesting
Shazza19 chapter 3 . 9/17
Sam is really in trouble now should not of touch the curse box
Shazza19 chapter 2 . 9/17
Lucky for Sam Dean went looking for him I am intrigue with regards to the box
Shazza19 chapter 1 . 9/17
What has Sam got himself into this time without meaning too looking forward to more
Kathy chapter 7 . 9/9
nice extra ending, very nice brotherly closeness, sure hope you are getting all my comments, thank you
Kathy chapter 6 . 9/8
good ending, nice to 'see' things form both of their POV's, great writing, nice interesting and scary story, glad you could finally read my albatross comments, another good story, please keep writing and sharing, and yes I did like the extra ending, it finished it off nicely
Kathy chapter 5 . 9/8
wow, way to go Dean and Sam, brilliant! yes Sam put him in curse box in curse boxes
Kathy chapter 4 . 9/8
wow, intense, I could totally see Dean coming up with a plan like that, good plot
Blondie 20000 chapter 8 . 9/9
Thank you!

Oh umm well my Winchester is Dean, then Michael!Dean, Demon!Dean, Dog Dean, Vampire!Dean there is so many versions of Dean on the show there would be no room on the sofa :D.
BitterSweetJoy chapter 7 . 9/9
Sorry to hear you're not receiving PMs. I also sent you one when you added a re-write to Albatross.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 8 . 9/9
Lol. Thanks for the recipe. Much appreciated.
ScealaiTheRakker chapter 8 . 9/9
Hahaha... Dammit there isn't space for an Angel, Archangel, 2 Winchesters and a Nephilim as well as me on my sofa.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 7 . 9/9
Whatcha doing reading the tie ins out of order? Lol. I thought you said at one point you couldn't see the pms. You actually have to go in your profile to find them. I'm really bad about it because they don't alert you like they used too. I used to get an email when one came thru. Shrugs... Anyways. I just wanted to let you know because I didn't want you to think you weren't getting reviews on the revised chapter. Lol.

As for witch's canyon and Unholy Cause... They still have some issues with the brotherly connections. But I like them better than the other three. But I'm trying to read them in order.

As for this epilogue... Nice. I like the added hot chocolate and Dean making it. I love it when he cooks... Because I know he can do,it so well. I love the matching hand prints. I loved the never doubting one another and Dean still hovering but not. Lol