Reviews for Climbing up the Walls
Jacqueline chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
I really have been enjoying this story I am hoping you will finish it! I love Kim!

Great job
kelsey2010 chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
well this was written in '03 its now '10 but even though its been 7 years you should finish this story :)
reader chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
this is really good.. u should continue it -
WelshCanuck chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Great chapter...I really hope you finish this.. And i hope they find Kim soon. She was my fav character on this show..
WelshCanuck chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
wow just found your story here. Was wondering if you ever finshed it? Or will..cause you kinda got me hooked on what will happen? will Jim find her...? was it hutchins or maybe his boss...?

Good work so far what you have done
PiperCheri chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Why did you stop? OMG the story is fantastic! Don't know if you even look here anymore but if so pls pls pls don't leave me and poor Kim hanging like this... If you've givin up I'll continue for you, but pls pls pls don't give up it's better than great it's awesome! ;)
Kohala chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
This story is really well written. It's very easy to read. The plot is so suspenseful, I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon!
kk1189 chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
please continue this story...
hotchner chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
This story is very good. I hope that you get another

chapter written soon. I really am enjoying this one.
k-fubar chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This is really good, you should update

even though it's been like 2 years
reader chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
hey.. its really nice.. u should continue :)
StoneLion chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
Wow, intense. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
WE ONLY PART 2 MEET AGAIN chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
GOOD STORY. Where's the next chapter b/c i can't wait to find out what happens.
HollyShadow chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Ok,may I just say, MASTERPIECE! The story is just incredible! I love it, I adore it, it's amazing! Please, please, update soon. It's really been a long time. I can't to read what happens next. I'm dying here, please, update!
Hope1986 chapter 5 . 4/3/2004
oh my god. Please PLEASE tell me that your going to be continuing this *begs* this is so... OMG... fantastic...