Reviews for DxD: King of the Kings
GreekfanFT chapter 2 . 11/2/2020
This story is very interesting! You definitely have me hooked on it!

Honestly, I think it'll be too hard to concentrate around three major male characters and their harems. So, I say no to Gray having a part in the story, or a harem for that matter.

I agree with the notion of Issei remaining human. That's something I still contemplate for my own story and probably do.

As for Natsu's harem, I'd love to see Mira and Cana in it! I'm a major NaMi fan, so it's more of a selfish request than anything else. Also, I'm curious as to what kind of Stand you'll give Natsu! Hopefully something that resembles his fire magic: not necessarily Dragon Slayer magic, but fiery nonetheless!
Firebird0315 chapter 2 . 9/19/2020
At least Issei doesn’t have a hand fetish...at least I hope he doesn’t.
chrislgerlach chapter 2 . 9/12/2020
Man sad to see Natsu won’t be getting with any DxD girls, would’ve loved him with Kuroka and Koneko. I say include Cana with Natsu and not gray. For gray I liked what someone else said of Juvia, Laki, and Ikagura. This is if he ends up having a harem, if not he should just be with Juvia.
So Issei has both a sacred gear and a stand, hmm, I guess he ate his vegetables growing up so he could become big and strong. It was interesting to see more of the fairy tail characters and their dynamic, especially Irene. Looking forward to the next one
Maximum Rhapsody chapter 2 . 9/12/2020
So we will only see some of the FT and DxD characters with a Stand, but we will not see Jojo's characters in history like the Joestars, Dio, Kira, Kars, etc? On the 3 girls for Gray my votes would be for Juvia, Laki and Ikaruga, and that Cana is part of Natsu's Harem, and I know that Natsu and Issei are the protagonists of the story, but you could also give importance to other characters such as Kiba, Gajeel, etc, in future chapters we will see the characters of FT have their magic or will they be replaced with the Hamon and the Stand?
Giblenator chapter 2 . 9/12/2020
Killer Queen bites za dusto
Maximum Rhapsody chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
In Natsu's Harem my vows would be Lucy, Lisanna, Cana, Serafall, Gabriel, Kagura, Dimaria, Xenovia, Kuroka,
And I don't know if you want to give Gray a Harem too with Juvia, Sona, Ultear.
by the way, you would aggravate characters from other supernatural anime, such as Beelzebub, Rosario Vampire, Shuumatsu No Valkyrie, Blood Lad, Blue Exorcist, Seven Deadly Sins, etc.
chrislgerlach chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
Will Natsu and some of the other Fairy Tail characters be involved with the supernatural and retain their powers or are they there as extra characters?
I’m looking forward to see where this goes
prayogatama52f5 chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
Issei harem :asia, Irina, murayama, katase, kiyome abe, aika,ravel, ingvild, Serafall, raynare
Natsu harem: lisanna, cana, yukino, kagura, ultear, brandish, hisui, Virgo, damaria