Reviews for Shin Neo New Sawatari Gamer
Decode Talker chapter 7 . 10/28
It was good. Sawatari engaged. It was also good to see his first defeat which was overwhelming indeed. I thought he would be an invincible Mary Sue and I'm glad he isn't.
Married to Serena a new plane to the romance of serena x mc in arcv fanfic.
I already want to see the reactions of matsumi and all of miami high school.
AzazelTheFallen chapter 7 . 10/29
Just wanna ask but... did he ever get the point for finishing Lord of the 9 Realms?
Sure it doesn't matter rn cuz he lost to Marik but he did finish that challenge
It just says summon all 3 gods in 2 turns not synchro summon them
When Odin and Thor resurrected themselves that was Special summoning from the graveyard and then he immediately summoned Loki so...
NeonNinja219 chapter 7 . 10/29
Oh yeah, this is the shit. Also like how you include the scaling on the gods, kinda showing how he can still get rekt by cards like Ra and Obelisk. Also thought that Odin would be higher than Thor and Loki but meh.
Bless Your Soul chapter 7 . 10/28
Hahahaha... that part where Shingo basically said fuck it to caution and accepted Serena in the name of his harem dream was freaking funny.

I loved the chapter, man. Thanks.
ZGMF-X13A Providence chapter 7 . 10/28
Amazing chapter man!

The first part with Yuri was good and showcased that he is much more dangerous than his canon counterpart... if that is even possible, I feel sorry for the poor souls that have to face him.

The part with Masumi was sweet and showed their friendship.

With Serena I think the situation is hilarious! Poor Sawatari, things just keep happening and happening.

Still lickily four our protagonist is only Serena he is sharing his room... right?

The duel againts Marik was simply good, even if it was short it did showcase the sheer power of Ra. Man is in momenths like that one that I wish the other deck was chosen.

Stiill it must suck to lose all your dueling points... I do wonder what will happen to Sawatari after this loss.

So excelent chapter, I really like this story, I do feel bad about what happened to you with the fanfiction app...

Still good luck.
Obsidian Nova Arc chapter 7 . 10/28
can relate also bloody type on phone, was pretty good and lol Loki gave the kid PTSD which I FIND HILARIOUS
Jack Bros chapter 7 . 10/28
glad to see Rei in this story and I wonder how your going to make crystal beasts in this story since there kind of shit irl even with the new support
Leo Saruca chapter 7 . 10/28
whoever vote for nordic deck instead egypt deck in early chapter is retarded...
no offense
Blaze2121 chapter 7 . 10/28
Well that happened he got Serena nice and I'm guessing at some point going to have to explain their relationship that'll be a interesting conversation to read and he lost next chapter will show his reaction to that.
Neo Infinity chapter 7 . 10/28
Thanks for the great chapter, I’m guessing the DM character is either a filler girl or opponent, I didn’t upload the fanfiction app cause many complained about it, I recommend writing your chapters on note app then copy paste them on the app when uploading the chapter, I thought the aesir gods are number 2 in list since they are gods unlike the beasts but I guess it’s balanced with the beasts being divine without immunity.
Ragnerock chapter 7 . 10/28
I found most of the chapter entertaining except for the duel with Marik mainly cause he coulda just used Thor to negate monster effects destroying revival jam by battle. Like I know that wouldn’t have made a difference in fighting ra but it just seems like a massive oversight. Also happy Olga gets the white aura cause that was the deck I voted for especially since if she was made a girlfriend and he got trishula it’d be a little weird for her to have an ice nerdier deck.
Dylan chapter 6 . 10/25
very good man this is funny and awesome! wanna see more funny scenes and a bit of love!
aesyuki37 chapter 6 . 10/26
dude great story i read from ch 1 to 6 is really good you alternate arc-v universe and make it good and its goes well with link summon and another series chara and i hope you can keep the quality of story
COOOOL!

WANNA SEE MUCH MORE!
Thatz mann chapter 1 . 10/19
Honest don't see how bad language can even pass as M worthy nowadays and Fine keep your harem , just no fucking lemons or cucking garbage(ntr has scarred me). Also the story is lacking in the conflict department , what's the point of reading the duels if we know the mc is going otk with fucking "GoTteRdAmErUnG"