Reviews for The Virologist and the Surgeon
angelic-bitch chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
This story is fantastic, please please please finish it! I beg you. It's great, really! :)
Piper chapter 9 . 10/6/2004
Great chapters so far, I am loving it. Wish you would update again soon !
N. Wike chapter 9 . 3/19/2004
Great story! When can we get more? And when does Rae find out and freak? LOL
Cindy chapter 9 . 11/15/2003
Oh my heavens this is so good Dr. Nick could make me melt you are doing such a great job with this story and I just love Shari. Good luck with college is not easy at times.
Cindy chapter 7 . 11/15/2003
All I can say is WOW what a kiss.
Cindy chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
I am really enjoying this story Nick is starting to realize he is attracted to Shari can't wait to read more.
Deana chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
You FINALLY posted! WOO HOO! I would never be able to resist Nick's charms, myself...*swoon* Post more quick! :)
Nicky chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
I'm so happy to see a new chapter. I know how hectic college can be! LOL.

Nick is so charming. It's hard to believe those two fought their attraction for each other so long.

I can't wait to read more. I wonder what will happen when the hospital finds out they are dating, especially Rae!
RettaABF1Teddybear chapter 9 . 11/11/2003
That chapter is so good. I like it. Keep up the good work.
Nicky chapter 8 . 9/10/2003
Well, after all that time they are finally getting along and they even going on a date! I'm so jealous. LOL. I can't wait to read more.
Deana chapter 8 . 9/9/2003
YAY she's finally gonna date Nick! WOO HOO! Post more SOON! ;)
Nicky chapter 7 . 8/28/2003
He actually kissed her. Wow! I didn't think he was ever going to come to his senses. I wonder what he's going to do when he catches her.

I hadn't realized that Sherri had been there a year. Time really flies. LOL.
Deana chapter 7 . 8/26/2003
Oh my gosh, LOL! He kissed her and she ran off! OH MAN! If he kissed ME I'd probably FAINT! LOLOL! Post more soon!
Deana chapter 6 . 8/17/2003
LOL Nick's FINALLY admitting his attraction to her, lol! Yikes, I wonder what his dizziness and weakness was REALLY from...post more soon, I've been DYING for more of this story! :)
Cindy chapter 5 . 7/27/2003
Oh finally Dr. Nick is seeing Shari a little different maybe more of a professional and now as an attractive woman. Can't wait for more and he thinks maybe there is more between her and Matt.