Reviews for Bound and Gagged
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
Please update sooner than later! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
I live it! Update
BlueSkies23 chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Hi! I'd really appreciate it if you'd update this story (even though it's been close to ten years since you have, you're still active on the site and I'd love love love you if you could re-visit this story), it's a really great story :)
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
please continue this story, its one of my favorites
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I think this story needs three more chapters at least. Some stories can have their loose ends tied off quickly but this is a really good story, one of the best TP ones I've read so far and I think it deserves it.
your really good at nail biting action without it being horrific.

Good job and I eagerly await more!
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
I can't wait for more! but since i kinda have to i guess i can actually wait sooo-
You know what i mean!

I'd suggest at least two more chapters, One with Silver going after Scoop and the other with Jim returning home with maybe some daring-do and peril thrown in between.

Great story, Keep up the good work!
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Ti's 8 years since the last update forthis one. Will it be finished?
Kaylara555 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Could you please update A.S.A.P?
Maybe,just to help you,Scroop recaptures Jim-but takes him to a planet Silver doesn't know of or knows is so dangerous,it's suicide just stepping foot on it. Just an idea to help you...
Kaylara555 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow! Poor Jim, getting carried off.
I'd be terrified if something like that took me away.
Please update soon
Xiaolin Showdown Fan12345 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
please update this story, i really like it :)
Dragi chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
hope you will update this story again :) i really liked it update soon
Bethy124 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Please update this! Please! I adore these kind of FanFics about Jim & Silver and everytime I find a really good one like this its never continued! Please udate!
Wherever Girl chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Please update this!
Devil's child chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
UPDATE! please? .
Wherever Girl chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
What happened? It's been so long since your last update (i can tell from the date). please continue, i really want to see how this ends.