Reviews for Impressions
killerbc chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
such a great story! love this version of Joe. Thanks for writing
Paulina Ann chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
Congratulations on your story! You did a great job writing it from the perspective of a non-canon character. It worked very well. Keep writing. :)
Bkworm4life4 chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
I loved the story! It had a great moral and is one of the best oneshots that I have read! I would love to see you make this into a series!
Sofia chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
Well, I must say that I am extremely impressed with this story!
This is probably one of the beat one-shots that I have ever come across! I don’t have words to describe it. Why, it’s simply AWESOME! Do write more stories like these!
I loved the way you portrayed Joe and I loved how you went through each and every scene in Claudia’s view and ended with a drastic change in her perspective on the hardy brothers.
It really was amazing and I wish so much that I had an idea of writing a story like this but even then, I am sure that I wouldn’t have been able to write in the amazing way you did *sighs*
But, honestly, this story is the *best* and I could not help but read it again and again!
I know that you’ve only just started writing hardy boys stories and the other story that you have written about them is quite amazing too so please, do write more stories like these!
Sue chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
I really liked it. First impressions can so often be wrong. This was a good moral fir that. I liked the different sides you showed to the boys. Overall I think it was a job well done. Congratulations
HNB FJRAY chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
This is SOOOOOO awesome! Loved the story. I can absolutely imagine Joe to be best friends with a president! LOL

I think one of the best things with this story was how you managed to reveal bit by bit. Of course I knew Frank and Joe, especially Joe, wouldn't be complete fools, but this certainly was way beyond my imagination. Believe me: I loved it!

However, I have one request. I know it is not very likely that the request will be followed, but I will allow myself to hope. You see, if you did as I asked you, I would be COMPLETELY THRILLED!

You know that guy working for Frank and Joe? In my opinion, his story about Joe rescuing him was rather fascinating. Despite that, it would be even more fascinating to get a full-length story describing it in detail and with the unbearable touch of suspense you are a master on. I SOOOOOO much want to read such a story! Will you PLEASE write that? *looks at you with bright, blue sapphire-eyes (like Joe's)*

Either way, I absolutely love your story, and I know whatever you choose to write will be amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us!
Exactly chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
wow! this is an interesting story and thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
This is a good chapter. Why does Mrs Williams have a vendetta against Joe anyway
EvergreenDreamweaver chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
I was hooked on this from the tip-off, and felt quite irked when I had to stop reading in the middle and go downstairs and start dinner preparations. Claudia deserved all the humiliation she got and feels, but maybe now she'll not be so quick to judge other people in her organization. I was amazed at the freedom of the interchange with the President. Joe as a sniper and Frank as a bomb expert is quite appropriate. Congratulations on the story.
BMSH chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
I do love super hero Joe and people who underestimate him!
Candylou chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
Claudia sure thinks high of herself, doesn't she. And thinking poorly of Joe is not going to be in her favor, and especially saying that the Frank. She sure but off more than she can chew. Interesting story, especially in teaching someone a lesson.
merryw chapter 1 . 9/6/2020
I loved this! Such a great reminder about judging people! I love the brothers written at these ages and I love how well you matured them, yet kept them in character. It is somehow easy to imagine Joe’s relationship with Mr P! Great story!