Reviews for Safety In Distance
Timelady66 chapter 1 . 11/18
This was so beautiful. I'm shattered.
Dogwarden chapter 1 . 10/25
This was such a beautifully written compelling story. I really can't think of any constructive comments for improvement... Its perfect. Whoa.
Black Fungus chapter 1 . 10/18
That was crazy good! you could have made that sucker way longer. It took me a bit to catch on that Dean had hit Sam before the staby stab part.
theMarvelousTolkienJob chapter 1 . 9/30
I really liked this! I thought that you had some great angles and ideas and protrayed them super well. Fantasic job!
Miss Kaylee Potter chapter 1 . 9/9
That was beautifully dark and absolutely wonderful ride.
mak2018 chapter 1 . 9/9
Great story!

I haven't read a story about the MoC from Sam's POV where we are in his head. Can totally see Sam flashing back to the cage and Lucifer. They don't talk about it, but in 180 years, Lucifer must have played head games with Sam as well as the physical torture.

Sam had to have been holding in his fear of Dean, as well as his fear that he was still in the cage, and everything was Lucifer's scenario.

Dean was drinking so so much during the MoC. He pretty much was keeping himself sedated so that he didn't lash out so much. And that only succeeded to a point.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 9/6
This was a rough go, reading this, but only because you wrote it so very well. It wasn't something I wanted to look at between Sam and Dean-so ugly!-and yet a beautiful job on your part. So, thanks? Yeah, thanks for sharing. Nice work!
JadeSlytherin394 chapter 1 . 9/6
This is really well written and I have never thought about something like this before