Reviews for Change The Past, Alter The Future
persephonesfolly chapter 14 . 8/1/2008
Despite the OOCness, I quite enjoyed this fic. Watching Kaoru see what Kenshin went through, and understand Tomoe a little better was refreshing.

I can also see why the story was abandoned though. You seem to have painted yourself into a corner by having Kaoru take Tomoe's place in Otsu. There's really only two ways it can go for Kaoru. Either 1) she isn't killed, which means Kenshin will have to traumatic event to make him stop being a hitokiri and start wandering or 2) she gets killed like Tomoe would have been killed which means Kenshin would promise to stop being a hitokiri and wander, but it also means he'd never wander into her life in the future so they'd never have met so she wouldn't have had a reason to go back in time in the first place. It's a classic temporal paradox and there's not much chance of correcting it now that Tomoe has been driven away.

It might be a good idea to not post any chapters until you have a firm idea of where you want to go with a story and have a definite ending in mind before you start writing.
Bacon and Eggs chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I loved this capter, especailly the end! I hope you update soon so we can all read the next chapter. God luck with your writing!
are-en1 chapter 14 . 9/27/2005
Ur...the birth od devil ,do your worst muahahhah,I bet you can't pull something THAT sad now do you?Well,I will be galdly updated ok ganbate yo
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I hope you finish this story. It is a good idea and engrossing. If you are still looking for where to go with it, my vote would definitely be to get things back on the "right" course. I mean where would we be without the Kenshingumi, right?
WAITING4UPDATES chapter 14 . 8/17/2004
HURRY AND UPDATE! I"M WAITING AND WAITING!
scythe195 chapter 4 . 7/8/2004
Off to read more! :)
schtroompf chapter 14 . 7/5/2004
aw... kawaii . I really hope you can get the next chaper done and uploaded faster than this one _ This chapter's really good!
Capasso007 chapter 14 . 6/18/2004
Hi! I just spent the last while reading your story, and my darn computer wouldn't let me review. So diff computer and now I can. so... WOW! This is good... I can't wait to see what happens... hurry and update!
Raeyn-chan chapter 14 . 6/1/2004
I like this story so very much.. Is it going to turn out okay between Kenshin and Kaoru? I kinda wish Kaoru could find a way back to before everythingstarted, but happy endings are sometimes inapporpriate.. I'm glad I stumbled across this story. I'm looking forward to reading more.
brittie bear chapter 14 . 5/30/2004
*faints* Oh my lord YOU ARE ALIVE! YAY! Awesome chapter little chica and i cant wait how to see this all works out since it was Tomoe who was supposed to go neh? Ho-hum this shall be quite entertaining and is Kaoru going to show some of her spunk? I hope so that would be hurmorous! Later and update soon
Metajoker chapter 14 . 5/22/2004
Finally, an update!
Okay... Uh... I'm a little confused here... Uh... Care to have a quick summary where the story left off in the nest chapter?
The Chibi Kitsune chapter 13 . 4/7/2004
Kaoru should fix things up a tad bit then choose option #2 or maybe option #1 but not #3. This is really good, update soon please.
Crazed T.V. Girl 18 chapter 13 . 4/2/2004
AH! I say #2! Pick number 2! YOu have to hurry ! I can't take much more of this suspence! Your a really good writer! Keep up the good work!
sc gurl chapter 13 . 3/29/2004
can there be 4?
all of the above
Metajoker chapter 14 . 3/27/2004
Anou...
The new rule in says that Author's Note is not allowed as a chapter on its own. YOu better remove it before someone warns .