Reviews for That Glorious Strength
Gryffindorforever4242 chapter 43 . 5/25
Hope you finish this. It’s one of the best I have read in along time.
Friend where’s this at? The streets long for this
Drsquirrel chapter 43 . 3/31
Fantastic dystopian story- it’s horrific and fascinating and I can’t wait to read more!
What an odd line:
There is no reason to wield ugly weapons when beautiful ones will do.
I've tried to think of who in the world would give this advice. A warrior to a younger warrior, obviously. Not a modern army, surely. A modern world be concerned with practically, and maybe cost. Not Ghengis Kahn. Or David. Or Richard the lionhearted. Maybe Alexander? But then I thought, This is Star Wars!
What an odd line:
There is no reason to wield ugly weapons when beautiful ones will do.
NaraR13 chapter 43 . 2/15
So just to say: there are those of us out there who are still reading. I know that sometimes there is life, there is a writer's block or just other storys that stop you. Please don't let them to keep you from this story forevermore.

As others said and as you probably know very well, your fic is uniqe. And you have a great talent in worldbuilding!

I have recently found and bingeread it. And love it!

So hang in there, we are here for you and appreciate what you are doing and what you are giving to us!
Polaris Black chapter 43 . 1/24
Honestly one of my all time favorite stories on this site. Please update soon.
snowbythewood chapter 43 . 1/23
And there I thought we wouldn't have to deal with Dumbledore in this story...
BlueDiadem chapter 43 . 1/2
I love this story. I'm still hoping it will be finished someday since it seems to be close the end.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/9/2023
More! more! more!

Hahaha.

I just binge read this and thoroughly enjoyed it. You are a very gifted writer. Very dark. But you keep that spark of hope and vision of a better magical world. Even better than cannon HP.

Looking forward to your next update!
johnny99 chapter 28 . 11/9/2023
Fascinating way to deal with Grindewald and the confrontation. Thanks for writing!
johnny99 chapter 27 . 11/9/2023
Very interesting AU, but it feels like the story is headed to a climax already with Tom vs Grindewald/Malfoy? But, I see there are many more chapters to go so perhaps not.

Most of the Purebloods seem insane, but I am wondering how they think the magical population survives if they keep harvesting others….
FrostnIce chapter 1 . 9/2/2023
Brilliant read, love the world building you have going on
Mindan Bret'c'hell chapter 43 . 7/4/2023
I have read a lot of HP fic and seen nothing like this. I love it and can't wait for more.
uncreativelyyours123 chapter 43 . 7/2/2023
I must say this is a beautiful story, I have read this in one go and will be looking forward to the next chapters
1,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »