Reviews for The Gift
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Lovely.
ideomania chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aah Kaylee and Mal always so cute. Thank you for writing about my two fav charcters.
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Lovely.
anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
awesome *sniffles*
BadBoyLover chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
*wipes away tear* Aw!
Sage1899 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
SHINY!

Heh, well I have been frustrated that I couldnt search for Firefly fics. Then I happened to look at someones fave stories and found this. I'm glad I did! I LOVE the idea of Kaylee and Mal. Even if it is just as "family or something" She brings out a humanity in him that even he doesn't believe exists sometimes. Please keep writing!

Great job!

Sage
ThatGirlIsabel chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Aw... sniff. How touching. I've always been a sucker for a little Mal/Kaylee sweetness. I love his inner thoughts, the fact that she was still new to him but she could read him like a book already.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed him all pissed off and snarling at her, and it doesn't even make a dent in her faith in him. Completely shiny. :)
Bookworm10 chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Aw-I'm a sucker for Mal/Kaylee scenes. You really captured Mal's voice within the narrative.
bushlaboo chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
My Kaylee/Mal lovin' heart did a flip-flop when I read the discription. I just love their relationship and you make it so sweet, and see into the heart of what is between them. Wonderful as always. Marian :)