Reviews for Warmth of Love
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Make a sequel! please continue it, I want to read them getting together; that was awesome and cute, I loved it and nice job but it still doesn't seem done
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This really was very sweet. It ended hopefully, which is nice. :D That's all I really have to say. I enjoyed the fic, thought it was a nice idea, thought it was cute, it all worked for me. :D x
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Most cute Taito I read end up with some confession and a kiss and then they're together. I like how this had the sweetness and cuteness and still the question remained with a lot of hope.
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
aw that sounds like fun i havent had a snowfight for 7 years..*sobs* Really good story, they need to understand each others feelings already!
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
PLEASE continue... it's so cute, and something this good should be continued by law... so WRITE!

...pwease...
Moppy chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
omg that cant be the end...write another chapter, that was really good but you need another chapter or two plz
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
THAT WAS SO KAWAII!

Sapphire

ps: not sure if italics and crap work on here... guess we'll find out, no?
Darla-La Mosca Tete chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Gr... I've been deleting every single thing I tried to write in this review for the last 5 minutes XD
is just that it brings back so many memories, you know, this is one of the first fics I read (along with some of your songfics) I just know I love it! _
this fic is part of my memories, I think is so beautiful, okay, I'm getting too nostalgic
just wanted you to know I really appreciated you writting this.
Darla/Linnda.
Sheron chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Ah, I love this fic! It leaves you with such a nice feeling. Warmth and fuzzies, one might say. I read this a while ago...I don't know why I hadn't reviewed, but I guess on the plus side, you know that I still like it even after a year or so. :)
Demented Koneko chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Awww...that was so sweet. _
YamaS chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
aww you have to add more. DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!

heehee i could just picture tai doing a face plant after bragging about how strong he was lol

GREAT JOB _
zaracatilina chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
nooooooooooooo. you have to make a sequel. you just have to. please? pretty please? great story, btw.
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Great said it was your first taito.I've read a lot of taitos,but I think yours is much better than the it was because you were a little bit more well,It doesn't is the best taito I have ever read so far.
Silverfrost chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Good Job. Nice and sweet. It's good to know there are more fellow Canadians on ...
SplashTOMATO chapter 1 . 3/11/2001