Reviews for Hinotama
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Ah. That was... perfect. Though it didn't turn out as you wanted, the emotions were perfectly balanced throughout the story. I'd like to selfishly think that you explain their relationship quite well.
Chicary chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This was written, er, seven years ago but if you're around somewhere to catch this falling review, just wanted to let you know I loved it no matter how old it is. I've read a few of your pieces a long time ago but I don't think I've ever said how inspirational they were. Funny story, a plot bunny hit me after reading "Tartarus" but when I sat down to write it out, I realized it could never be as good as "Tartarus" and wrote something else instead. Anyways, you style still inspires plot bunnies now. I think this might be the case because it's so original and you highlight things that I never even thought of. After reading "Tar" and looking at this, I can see that you like to give inanimate objects personality traits. That certainly opens up a world of possibilities and I thought a Yugi-shaped puzzle was the best. All in all, this piece was haunting.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
THAT WAS GREAT! I love the comparison to the beagle! It was brilliant!

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I think I've read this three or four times *sighs* and every time I read it I love it even more. Im sorry that I haven't reviewed before hand I honestly thought that I did!
Promise chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Cute! I like this a lot!
Fields of View chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
That was so sweet...Q_Q *melts*
I love it!
twinklefaerie chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
I like it! Keep writing!
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Again, that odd combination of morbid sadness and loving hope. It's kind of a painful combination, but certainly makes for an interesting read. You don't hold anything back when describing things (such as Yami's frightfully gruesome death) and it's really refreshing to see that.
Ame-no-Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Wow! I am exceedingly impressed with your ability to create chemistry between to characters. You are able to re-enact certain situations that could truly happen to an extent that its believable! I an very excited to continue reading this story!
llivla chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I can only say this quite frankly: excellent.
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
that was really good. i liked it very much. excellent work. keep it up! :D
Hirame chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
*giggle* this one's sweet. Especially the Beagle issue. Yami is so cute.

-Hirame-
moonnymph chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
ROFLMAO! The beagle comparison's hilarious. *giggles* A sweet, fluffy fic.
moonnymph chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
ROFLMAO! The beagle comparison's hilarious. *giggles* A sweet, fluffy fic.
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Kawaii! - I loved it! Y/Y rules! - Well, keep up the good work...I'm waiting patiently to see exactly when you're going to write another one! Heh, I'm babbling, you should know that by now, so keep up the good work!