Reviews for U Can't Touch This
Polina chapter 5 . 10/18
Cool!
Excellent chapter!
marieSe chapter 5 . 10/20
a banger again. damn i look forward to the next one
Ana Isabel1 chapter 5 . 10/19
Wow, that was hard to read and leave to Damon to surprise with some tenderness. That look into Bonnie's psyche is fascinating.
Dutra chapter 5 . 10/19
Getting interesting, worried for Bonnie.
Dutra chapter 4 . 10/11
what is Bonnie, doing to Kai's mind. lol. I love this story.
SS chapter 4 . 10/7
Well that was hot and sad. I’m so excited to see more of Bonnie’s plan and I’m completely about it relying on taking sexual energy from Kai —she’s like a witchy succubus, and that is RIGHT up my alley lol. I’m also really into the concept of Kai being the only living/non-artificial thing in the PW, and how that would effect Bonnie’s powers that in canon rely on nature and life, along with the help of the spirits; a very compelling and original take that’s kind of poetic in a way. Anyway, great job as usual.
floresnina chapter 4 . 10/7
The tension you’ve created is beyond palpable in this chapter, I could literally feel Bonnie’s panic toward the end. Thank you for making Kai not just psychotic and impulsive, but you show him being vulnerable as well. Same with Bonnie. She is not one-dimensional and I love how she’s playing Kai, but at the same time, it appears she’s catching feelings. You have a way with words! I’m so thankful you decided to share a new update : )
Yeah you might as well include the flashback lol. The more the merrier. Bonnie deserves all the attention
marieSe chapter 4 . 10/6
this is sooo good, please do continue!
Ana Isabel1 chapter 4 . 10/4
That escalated quickly but I'm glad that Kai realized he over stepped and stopped. But that must have been terrifying for Bonnie. But what is she up to? What is she trying to accomplish? Thanks for a great update, so many mind games and so much magical battle.
Dutra chapter 3 . 9/27
love this story, it's so good.
dirtygoldensoul chapter 3 . 9/27
Lol Kai didn't misread that thank you too much. Bonnie's vacation memories and introspection on her family dynamics really caught me. I think that's why she stuck to her friends despite how mistreated she became after discovering her powers. They provided that stability she never really ever had.
Ana Isabel1 chapter 3 . 9/27
Wow, that got deep fast! What a wonderful chapter, got me all the feels. Thank you for this detour into Bonnie's thoughts and that moment when she can almost touch the domesticity of a family that looks like her and how she repressed the memory the moment she came to her lonely home, . Just awesome!
This also makes the reaction of seeing Kai in a different light more believable because there's something that she can relate, not excuse, but give her some perspective and I for one loved it!