Reviews for Red Petals
ZH9 chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Love the story so far :D
PandaEars96 chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
When are you going to post again that was sweet! And for lemons scenes that was accurate and i loved it! Please update soon!:}
andysanime chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Really good job! I hope you continue!
PhantomBrat chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Tis but a shame to forget such a fascinating fic for so long...I was really enjoying this...

PhantomBrat
Spindlegal chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
hahaha i love Amet! He's so freaking hilarious!

And yay 'Kura is here! :D
Roserietta chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
AWESOME!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
Oh my Ra! That was a really cute chapter! I know what Yugi's brother is! He's a Necromancer! But how did he become one? I worship this story! Please update soon!
L'uke-chan chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
Omzgawd! I love Amet, love him, luv him, luv him! Truly, deeply, honestly! He's just so awesome as is your story! KyA! Brilliant! Totally! Update! Please!
Yizuki chapter 10 . 2/23/2008
I like! Write more!
gamer260 chapter 10 . 9/23/2007
please update
Ivory Willow chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
I wonder how this'll turn out... please update when you can
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 10 . 9/2/2007
... All I can really say is... holy s**t! XD Here I am, having been away from this site for over a year until just recently regaining some of my fanmadness for YGO... and thus returning to read something nice. Remembering this story and recalling I really liked it, I started re-reading it since I saw it had updates... and damn, did I not fall even more madly in love with this story! 3 And this is the absolute first time, ever, that I find myself getting really into OC's XD _ I love Amet and his attitude, along with...well, yeah, the whole story XD I bet you hear it every day, but how you went from super angsty (it was masterly portrayed 3)to interesting, cuddly and captivating was... I'm in totaly awe and I bow down to you! XD 3 And I have to add, I'm really curious to see what Yugi's brother had planned, as well as if he has/will change personality, yet again! ;D

Again, I bow down to you and can only send my love through this simple review. I'm captivated, hostage you could say, to this fanfic. Love it, Love you!
RevengeKicksAss chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
YEAH! WOOHH! Thank you for updating! I love this story!
TT . TT chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aww, i was all excited thinking it was chap ten. Well, i'm just glade to see your still updating, good job. Keep it up.
Shamise chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
I simply adore this story!

Thanx for the update!