Reviews for The Halls of the Blind
countrylovinfangirl chapter 15 . 5/1
Amazing! I love it a lot!
Reiha Sakurai chapter 13 . 4/24
What was the name of the fic that you got the line "Severus." Harry took his mouth away momentarily. "You'll stop this particular complaint now, d'you hear me? Or I'll hex you. I won't go away, but I'll make you think you're a daisy I'm trying to pollinate."

Please send me the title of the fic and who the author is so I can read it please?
sssol chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
impossible, if Halliy jade left Hogwarts the year before Harry began that's school year 1989/1990 so she was 11 years old in 1982 when Sirius would have been only 22 himself at that time. This MAJOR plot hole ruins the story that had great potential up till this point.
Kitty Savella chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
The end was quite anticlimactic, but overall not bad.
ChiChiChico chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
if Halliy-Jayde was really eight when Sirius was put in Azkaban, Sirius would have been thirteen when she was born. Not impossible, but not likely. Are you changing the timeline or something? Cuz in canon Sirius was only twenty-one when he was put in Azkaban.
ShatteredDragon chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
man u had me all the way til u killed off ron n then i kinda just went "DAMMIT!"
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012 the hell is he going to learn braille if he can't see?
Lumcer chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Great story! I like the simplicity of it. (okay I know that kinda sounds insulting I don't mean for it to though. It really is a compliment!)
Erisa Daelyn chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
This was actually pretty good, kind of short but still good. I am curious though as to his reasoning behind not taking the potion.
Obscured Angel chapter 15 . 7/12/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It was simple yet complete. I liked the way it was formated and structured.
The fact that Hermione and Harry were resorted was not something I expected, but it was a great aspect to the story. Ron's departure from the friendship in the beginning was good and left room for the other friendships to developpe in peace, allthough I was glad he returned.
The way you made Harry and Severus' relationship go was well done.
The way the characters actd, talked, reacted and thought were very believable, something that's not always found in stories.
The epilogue was great by the way. The only thing in this whole story that I disagree with is the ghost of Albus and Severus. People become ghost when they die if they are afraid of death and I can't really see those two afraid of dying.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write, complete and post this story. It's appreciated.
LadyFreak chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
Not really one for Snarry, but this was a wonderful story. I love the idea and it was written quite well. There are times i absolutely love the idea and plot of a story, but the writing in horrendous- this is definitely NOT the case here. Thank you for sharing. Beautifully done. :)
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
*raises hand* for the concert thing, and i loved your story! you don't find many good-blind-harry stories, also i liked that you gave a background to what happened to them when they where older, gives some...disclosure i guess, not many stories do that all around good story!

Book-AddictFF chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
*dreamy sigh* I love your work.
Book-AddictFF chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
*insert ecstatic highpitched squeal here* *insert side splitting laughs here* I LOVE IT!
Twilightfan chapter 15 . 9/24/2011
The sory could be longer, but is great.

It's the first Snarry-ff I really liked.